R4R? G4G? S4S? Let’s all help each other! (January ‘22)

Sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah sure…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sounds good… Also sorry for late reply… Anyways I’m gonna start read your story and will send screenshots as soon as I finish chapter 1 :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Umm, I have a question… What do you mean by 12x12 gems… Do you wanna spend 12x12 on each chapter which becomes 48 gems total or just 12 gems with 4 chapters… Sorry for asking you but I don’t get what you mean so I’m just asking you :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Guys…So here I am again with an R4R thread… :relaxed: :relaxed:

STORY TITLE: HEART FOR YOU

DESCRIPTION: You were captivated by him, the moment your eyes met this flirt. But at times things aren’t as good as they seem to be. Will you be able to help him and make him fall for you, but for real this time…???

GENRE: ROM-COM

CHOICES: YES (SOME AFFECT AND SOME DON’T)

MINI GAMES: YES

CUSTOMIZATION: FULL FOR BOTH MC AND LI

NO. OF LOVE INTERESTS: 1

SOUND AND MUSIC: YES

DIRECTING: ADVANCE

NO. OF CHAPTERS OUT- 3+4 EA

TRAILER AVAILABLE ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @aly_.epi

COVER

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: HEART FOR YOU

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

No, just 12 gems only, no need to spend 48 gems.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh alright… Will do that… Thank you

CHECK THIS OUT PLEASE
I PROMISE TO HAVE A LOOK AT YOURS TOO.

1 Like

Added to the list, thank you for the story details, did you wanna do a G4G as well? Or just a normal R4R?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve added you to my list, did you wanna do a G4G as well? Or just a normal R4R?

@Uwastasia I have PMed you my screenshot, please make sure to get back to me as soon as you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any of them is fine, love…:relaxed:

G4G will do pm me

Bump.

hEY HAVE U STARTED MY STORY?

@Saniya I have PMed you my screenshot.

2 Likes

There you go!

1 Like

I’ve read your story…I also have the screenshots I just forgot to send…I’ll send you them as soon as I get to my phone

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Are you still doing R4R? I put a post on here, but it was flagged for some reason. I was new so I probably did something wrong by accident.

Here’s My Story:

Title: Change Everlasting
Genre: Romance
Author: TrinityUnderdog
Chapters: 5

Summary

Summary

Lyla’s life as she knows it has been crumbling since she was a teenager, pushing her to make a dramatic change in her life. But her whole life is about to change when she meets Liam and Rose, sibling vampires who live down the street. Her naturally curiosity and passion for anything she doesn’t understand quickly draws her into their social circle where she finds something her life has been missing for a long time.

Lyla is the last thing Liam expected after 300 years. Lyla’s inquisitive nature helps him to open up…a process difficult for someone physiologically indisposed to resist change. Will his own trauma and past experiences prevent him from a lifetime of happiness or is it time for Change?