R4R +Gems for better promotion

Hi. I would love to do a r4r with gems :heartpulse:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

I will do Reads 4 Reads, or promote your story on instagram if you do the same!
Just let me know which option you prefer :slight_smile:

Story name: My Soul’s Desire
Style: Limelight
Romance/Drama/Crime
“A happy ending wasn’t in store for them, gone separate ways and growing apart. Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her. What will happen when these worlds collide again?”
4 Chapters so far!

A few glitches :frowning: but they don’t affect the story and are only in first couple. (overlays have white backgrounds and the new ones are in review I didn’t know this happened at first. )

Also has CC and Art Scenes

Hello :two_hearts::wave:
Anyone interested ? :blush:

I published my story hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

1 Like

I’m confused, what’s a R4R +Gems? Is it where people recommend community stories with gem choices or something!?

Read for read, but both sides will spend the same amount of gems.

Thanks for this thread!
I am interestedin doing a R4Rwith Gems
I hope you’ll give mine a try and enjoy it as well!<3!

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s Main Genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

If you are interested indoing r4r with gems just dm me!

1 Like