Always up for a R4R if you fancy it!

This is mine -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

1 Like

Sure… Sent me Ss and I will read same chapter but I follow the turn of read ^^

1 Like

That’s totally fine lovely, I completely understand. I’ve been ghosted myself a few times :roll_eyes: I’ll start it now and send a SS through :kissing_heart:

Bump bump

Hi I’d love to do a R4R with you!
I’ll send screenshots through PM :innocent:

LINK: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6551964166455296

Story: Temperamental
Author: Sam & Renae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 3
Description: Victoria Hartley will do whatever it takes to leave her past behind. What will she do when fate has other plans involving Jackson Kingsley.
Instagram: @renae.sam.epy

1 Like

Bump I only have 1 story left to read.

LAST CALL
Anyone want to do R4R with me? this is the last chance since no one want to do R4R.
After this I will close this thread and open a new one.

@line123462 can you give me a link.?

Someone r4r?

I will read everyone’s story if someone want r4r?

1 Like

here you go

1 Like

I really need an honest person! so if you have space (I’ll be able to do yours after I’m done with the others so maybe tonight if you wan’t to do it of course)
I have dislexia and English isn’t my first language so I’d appreciate it of someone maybe just read my story and gave me feedback? Here are the details
Name - Letters From The Lost
Author - Malia Collins
Instagram - @storiesbymalia
Genre- Drama
Episodes - 3 (more soon)
Readers - 19
Summary- Accepting that you’re dying young isn’t easy but finding love when you didn’t want it makes it all the more difficult. Don’t get to close in case you’re leaving soon.
link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5440810025287680

can we message on instagram though? It’s easier for me with screen shots? (I’m on my laptop atm and not enough storage)

1 Like

R4r?

1 Like

yeah message me on Instagram then we can talk about it. I’ll also tell you when I start there (I have maybe four others too do so maybe tomorrow? xx

1 Like

Sure… I open R4R for you ^^. Sent me SS and I do same

1 Like

What is your Instagram?

1 Like

@r.es_story

What is your instagram acc ?

1 Like

Are you want to do r4R with me or someone else? I starts read when I get SS :blush:. If you do, I’ll put on my list

1 Like

With you and the other one! I know people don’t like to be honest with R4R (People have been angry with me for honesty) So if your honest then id definitely like to do one with you! I’ll finish up the others I have and then dm you! (maybe tonight or tomorrow) xx

storiesbymalia I’ll do the same with you (contact when I start) xx