R4R? I will give any story a go!

Hiya! :sparkles:

I just published my new story and I would certainly appreciate it if you have the time to read it!

It is called Sapphire Moon :heart:

Story description: Sapphire thinks she’s just a normal girl but she is far from normal. Little does she know that she comes from royalty… Follow her adventure of discovery, drama and love.

There are only 3 Episodes for now, but I’m working on the next ones as we speak! Episode 4 is nearly complete! :heart_eyes:

I will read anyone’s story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4897012736262144

Thank you :pray: x

7 Likes

Hey, I would like to do a r4r with you !

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R
Title: Its all a mirage
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

1 Like

Thank you - I will read your story and post screenshots :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Thank you - I will read your story and post screenshots also! x

1 Like

when do you want to start reading?

1 Like

Hi, dear! Let me know if you’re interested in r4r. :relaxed:
You can find me also on Ig: @miwrites.epi

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-7 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends)
Style: LL
MC: Female

1 Like

I am just writing a bit more code for episode 4 so I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will read you story ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, i’ll start reading when you do

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)

2 Likes

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

2 Likes

I’d love to do R4R
Title: Ice Cold Death
Genre: Mystery
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Episodes: 4 (Completed)

1 Like

That’s a friend story, lmk if you read it :purple_heart:

STORY : BRING IT ON

AUTHOR : Taylor Kendall

GENRE : Comedy/Romance/Drama

EPISODE : 6 released (more coming)

DESCRIPTION : The story will lay bare students who struggle to move forward one step at time and show how love came in different way

Llink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951632296673280

1 Like

I am ready to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to!

Yes I will read it :slight_smile:

Hi! I will definitely look up Sapphire Moon and give it a read!

I just published the first 3 chapters of my story, The Hot Spot. It would be great if you would read it! I hope you all love it!

I can’t post links on here yet but my Instagram name is episode_bunni and my link is in my bio!

1 Like

Excellent! I will certainly read it! :slight_smile:

1 Like