R4r (I will read your stories!)

Hey everyone :purple_heart:

I’d love to do some R4R’s if anyones interested :hugs:
Just DM me the screenshots and the link of your story on Instagram, you can find me as @s.moon.episode and I will read your story, send you the screenshots and publish in my instagram story.

STORY : BRING IT ON

AUTHOR : Taylor Kendall

GENRE : Comedy/Romance/Drama

EPISODE : 6 released (more coming)

DESCRIPTION : The story will lay bare students who struggle to move forward one step at time and show how love came in different way

Llink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951632296673280

10 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Id love to do a R4R!!

Story: Intolerable Corruption

Author: Ellie Doyle

Genre: Action, fantasy, romance

Episodes: 3

Style: Ink

Description: 4misfits. Insufferable lifelong torture. Once they’ve escaped the cells that bind them, can they overthrow a fallacious government determined to break them- or will they fall?

Insta: @talesbyelz

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5107588284481536

Covers:

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R
Here is details to my story
Title: Its all a mirage
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
Author: @Butterfly.ep_14
Cover:

1 Like

You can check out mine!

Story Name: My Mind Is A Prison
Author Name: Lilly
Chapters Available: 10

1 Like

i would love to do a r4r!

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to do a read for read :grin: Here’s my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion , a mystery/thriller sprinkled with drama, romance, betrayal, themes of friendship, forgiveness and more. The classic version was decently popular so I figured I ought to convert it now that there are shinier styles.

Extended descripion:
When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL)

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in a r4r :blush: I can do up to 4 episodes.

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hey I would love to do R4R :kissing_heart:

Title : R&R: The Tree of Life

Genre : dark fantasy thriller

Chapters: 3 (ongoing)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349829779324928

Description :

You grew up near an old tree. That old tree has seen everything from time to time. You always wondered if it could tell you your path in life. You get the chance to wake up the tree. But what if it turns out that this risk is not without its consequences?

[LGBTQ, LL, 2 M/F MC’S/LI’s, GAMES]

Instagram: lidezutt.episode

1 Like

I will dm you on insta for an rfr mine is @sm._.writes i cannot dind ur acc though

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
Here’s my story

We could do a 6x6 if you want

1 Like

Hello! I would love to do a R4R with you :heart:
Here are some informations about my story :

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Genre : Fantasy, romance
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, but… in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168
Cover!!

Hey, I’d love to do a r4r with you if you are still interested. :two_hearts:

Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-3 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess
My IG is @honeybee_writes

1 Like

1 Like

Hi thank you for this thread! Here is my story if anyone is interested in a legit R4R:

1 Like

What is your ig?

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t have instagram :sweat_smile:

That´s okay.
I will send u the screenshots and you can do the same :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi, S.Moon :white_heart:
I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

2 Likes

TITLE: R&R: A Rebel’s Promise
AUTHOR: @saol & @ColemanS
GENRE: Adventure
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: Tragedy left you with a huge debt and when it all goes downhill, you have to risk your own life to save your daughter’s. Luckily, you don’t have to do it all alone.
DETAILS: There is full CC, one LI which can be male or female, advanced directing, mini games, choices that alter scenes and dialogues, art scenes and more.

share your screenshots with us via instagram @saol.epi & @seda.episode

x

1 Like