R4R , I'm new here and I have no idea how this work

Hi im new in Episode and I recently published my story (Stick to the road) but no one has read it yet, since I’m a newbie to this can somebody help me out

2 Likes

Hi. My Instagram is EmilyCaroline_episode follow me and we will DM, dont worry with the time everything change! Lets make read4read. DM Instagram

Promote your story here on the forums and on other social media platforms (preferably Instagram)
Do R4R with other authors.
Request for a story review or a shoutout (again, usually on Instagram)

You can request for a review from me Here

I do R4Rs (:

Hey! I’d love to do r4r.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

If you send me a link/name I can read it if you want.

If you want to do a R4R

Hi, Izzy666 :white_heart:
I would like to do R4R with you :hugs: send me the link to your story, I’ll send you screenshots once I done yours :blush: :sparkles:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

Hi Izzy,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
I would love to do R4R.

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hi ,thank you that means a lot!

1 Like

Hi , thank you I’ll read it for sure! and give u my opinion.
This is my story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4905056996622336
Frankly yet I don’t have an Instagram acc so u can send screenshoot to my personal one.
@19.28_05.36

1 Like

Could u link this under my topic “Who wants me to read their story?”

1 Like

Hi! I’m willing to do R4R if you’re still open :slight_smile: You can dm me on Instagram (my username is @_elliottwrites) so we can talk about it! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like