R4R I'm trying to promote my new story and would live to help out other creators!

Hi everyone! I’m new to this side of Episode! It took me 2ish weeks to make the first three chapters of my story and I’d love to share it with people! I’ll put my story details down below! I’d love some feedback! Please also feel free to share your story info! I’d love to do some R4Rs! :slight_smile:

Title: The Tease

Description: Stevie is an exotic dancer trying to make it in New York. But what happens when she falls into the hands of Italian Mob Boss Armani? CC No gem wait!

Author: Kc the Author

Chapters: 3 published and still on going!

Genre: Romance

3 Likes

Hello I would like to do a r4r if you are interested

Description: living a Normal life is cool and all until a chain of events leads you to learn an the supernatural world, and your life was destined for something bigger
1li
Limelight
Genre fantasy drama romance
9 episodes (ongoing)

1 Like

I would love to do an R4R! I also have an Instagram if you’d like to follow each other!
@kc.the.author

1 Like

Sure I’ll follow you and message you there

Hey lovely people❤️ I wanna promote my story since the forums are supposed to close soon please give it a try😘 I worked really hard on it and it’s special to me😍

Author: Flame Spiral

Story: Into The Shadows

Genre: Fantasy

Number of Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: In a world where hybrids are rare powerful beings, enemies want to keep you at the bottom of the food chain. Will you climb the ladder or be forced into the Shadows?

I love Into The Shadows! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My Instagram: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for the thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories