R4R is open (part 2)

Hello everyone! I come with R4R part 2 and I had so much fun reading new amazing stories. Now I am waiting for more stories to read and you can comment them below. Here is my story:

TITLE: DL: A wild love
AUTHOR: July Happier
EPISODES: 1-8 (more coming soon)
GENRE: Romance (Fantasy&Mystery)
DESCRIPTION: Alein Wood is a woman who wants relief. But when the first love appears, it can reach an impossible and wild one (CC,LL, 1 MC, art-scenes)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6296574529044480
TRAILER: you can find it on my Instagram account @julyhappierepisode
MORE INFO: LL, FULL CC, 1MC- female only, 1LI-male only, art-scenes, mini-game
It will mean a lot to me if you will check it out and give me a feedback on Instagram, on Forums or even a fanmail.

I can read the all story in any genre. DM your IG account to send you the ss. I am waiting😊

6 Likes

Hi I have released a new mafia story with kinda different content and look…

Title: Shades Of Sin
Genre Romance,Drama
Authors Sky and Lilwave
Chapters 4( Mostly double updates)
Style LL

Description The most powerful mafia gangs of New York and Russia, with one unnoticed snake. Their leaders Rose Megham and Alexius Rhange, who will leave their Shade Of Sin??

Cover

Link

Limited CC
LGBTQ+
Many art scenes
1LI

I am down for both r4r love
Trailer-- in my insta @sky_writesepi

1 Like

I’d love to do R4R with you! Also my story has 3 chapters out so I think that it would be fair if we exchange 3 episodes for reading. :heart_decoration:

:white_flower:Story name: Worlds Apart
:white_flower:Author name: Luna
:white_flower:Chapters: 3
:white_flower:Style: LL
:white_flower:Genre: Drama
:white_flower:Description: A girl lives a quiet life with her parents until there is a conflict between them and they go their separate ways. Will you be able to understand the fate of the girl?
:white_flower:Instagram: starluna.epi
:white_flower:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5306622156144640
:white_flower:Cover:

1 Like

Okay so, this makes me really nervous, but I just published my first story. I would love for anyone to check it out. So a R4R sounds great.

Story name: Everything you didn’t say.
Author’s name: Wicked Sister
Chapters: 3
Genre: Drama
Description: After her brother’s funeral, Theo starts having weird dreams. Something is off, and Theo wants to find out what. Will she get to the bottom of it before it’s too late?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6591447336157184

1 Like

Nice! Can’t wait to start it. I will start reading your story and send you on IG the ss.

1 Like

Wow, love it. Can’t wait to start. You story has been added to my reading list😊

1 Like

Hey! :wave: Welcome in the community. A new author deserves a lot of support and I can’t wait to start your story. Don’t be nervous. If you need any kind of help you can tell me and I am pretty sure it willl be an amazing R4R :blush:

Glad to hear it! I am also gonna follow you on IG. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?aoi(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Yeah, I am interested in R4R with you. Thank you for comment. I will add your story to my list😊

This is great thank you! Below are my stories if your interested in R4R :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for this! Here’s my newest story. We can do a 6x6 if you want? And would it be alright if I add you to my R4R list? It’s how I keep track of all my R4R(s).

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

1 Like

How many chapters has each story?

1 Like

Cool! 6x6 would be okay. You can add it to your list. I am doing the same. I have the list in the app and one on the paper :laughing: . I will add your story :blush:

1 Like

Perfect, you’re now added to my list :slight_smile: I should be done your story soon.

1 Like

That means a lot, thank you!

I just finished reading three chapters of your story, it was really interesting. Also, spoiler alert (not really) if you haven’t read mine yet, but the fact that we both mentioned Save your tears, made me laugh.

1 Like

Hey!!!
Behind silver eyes has 12 and bad best man has 6 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: xx

Hey :heart:
This is my first story

Story Title: Can’t Anymore
Author: Chen_Episode
Episodes: 10 (on going)
Genre: Romance
Style: INK, CC
Description: Now that you’ve lost your first love, you’ve changed, your friends are behaving strangely with you, you’re afraid to love, afraid of getting hurt and afraid of hurting, what happens when your best friend becomes your love?
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4754024510390272
Instagram: Chen_episode
Cover:

1 Like