R4R LDR entries with me! [CLOSED]

Hi everyone! My story is published and I would you all to read it but I also wanna check out your LDR stories and so I decided to do a three week limited edition R4R when you read my story and I’ll read yours and will DM you on instagram for mistakes I found and bugs inside the story.
You must be following me on instagram and please do not unfollow after reading the story…

DM me on instagram: @episode.nohar
This is my story name: LDR: The Boy In Yellow

Description:

In Paris… Everything can happen , including a romantic meeting with a mysterious boy in yellow… The universe knows you will meet again… | CC

Link to my story:

Cover:

And comment your story title , description , cover , instagram account handle and DM me on instagram afterwards!

Enjoy reading!

Stories I am going to read/already read:
LDR: Too much space by @EpisodeNaddy
Love beyond infinity by @Zopie

3 Likes

Hey love! I’d love to do an R4R with you. Following you now! Here’s my story. Let me know if you’re down.

LDR: Too Much Space

Cover by @Aykay
Description: After an invasion from your rival planet, you can’t help but to fall for one of their armies’ commanders. What’s to happen when your government finds out about your long-distance space affair?
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
(CC, mini-games, 1 Male LI (after the contest probably one more LI)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Too Much Space

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ig: @episodenaddy

my ig is @saol.epi :crescent_moon:

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ʟᴅʀ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ.
ᴍᴄ: ᴠᴀʟ ᴅᴇꜱᴀɪ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ].
ʟɪ: ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ [ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴄᴄ ].
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ.
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛꜱ: ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.
ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:

" ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ᴇᴘɪɴᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ? "

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.

[LL/CC/CHOICES]
instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I’d love to do a r4r if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me so I can keep track

My story title: LDR: Different Planets

Description: You fall in love, the only problem? You live on different planets and are forbidden to be together. Will love conquer all?
CC/Choices Matter/Minigames

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4632185202737152

Hello! Heres my story i am up for rfr let me know if u r interested as well

Author: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes