R4R (let’s get more reads together)❤️

Hi I really want to get more reads on my story by doing R4R. I feel like the story has a potential but because it’s my first story the first few chapters aren’t the best. (I will try to fix them in the future) I know that there are lots of stories out there that deserve more. Let’s do r4r people :heart:
TITLE :The bewitched land’s bracelet

STYLE : Limelight

GENRE : Fantasy (and romance too)

EPISODES : 18, I will upload more soon.

DESCRIPTION : Tatiana inherits an old bracelet from her great grandmother and with it she gets magic powers.She starts a new life full of adventures,dangers,victories and of course love!

P.S. My story is actually not that cliche and has a twisted plot.

LINK TO DA STORY : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4704638322671616

2 Likes

I’ll do a r4r with you for 3 chapters each

my story
Never look away

Chapter 1-3

Drama

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5201476787175424

My Instagram -https://www.instagram.com/melodylinastories/

Sure,let’s do it :blush:

1 Like

Sounds good and I’ll look for your story and start reading soon!

1 Like

Hello Lovely!
I know I have done a R4R with you,
But these stories below Im not sure if you have done a R4R with them? or if they would be up for it? Im currently looking for somoneone else as well to do another R4R with as well :slight_smile: Heres the authors and stories I would recommend and promote
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"
Mum%20Knows%20best

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

3 Likes

Hello I just published my new story today. So I’m up for r4r.
This is my story information
Name: Hearts desire (limelight )
Author: misslibra
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: romance/drama
CC: yes
Chapters: 3 (more to come.)
Description:Follow your hearts desire sound easy. But when Cassie and Jackson
find themselves attracted to each other and danger rears its head will they still be able to follow their hearts
Link story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387474482397184

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested and how many chapters.
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. After the betrayal, she struggles to piece her life back together and find love again. She inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!Josephine

1 Like

Hey I’m up for a R4R. Can you? Here are the details :
Story : Fascinated to you
Description : Shreya Xander Faye, I’ll ruin you in a very seductive way that you will never be able to leave me. You’re the biggest piece of my heart : Tyler Blaze Sullivan.
Author : Singerneha_05

First you’ll read mine then I’ll read yours, 3 chapters.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Fascinated to you

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

All of these stories sound interesting. I’ll be happy to read them all.
I recently put out my first story called La Mer. It’s in limelight (spotlight) and its a fantasy story about mermaids and other mythical sea creatures. Plus the mc is male and gay. #LGBT rights.

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending other authors :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey, let’s do 3 chapters :blush:

Hi are you okay with doing 8 chapters? :smile:

Sure, let’s do it :grin:

1 Like

I saw that you have 3 chapters so I’m down to read them. I might take a little while since I have a couple stories to read. Hope it’s ok :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread and congrats on writing your story! I look forward to checking it out!

I have two new stories that I would love to share - they are my first Episode stories too! I’d be down for a r4r (with or without constructive criticism) - just let me know if you’re interested.

INSTAGRAM: @alleyesonsunrise - I have some teasers and info for these stories posted there.

Story #1 (Another World Contest Entry)
Story: AW: Until the End
Author: Sunrise
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: In a world where everyone is given 24 hours notice before they die, what will you choose to do with your last day? (lots of choices / full MC CC / male and female MCs and love interests)
Note: Your choices impact the storyline! I wanted to make a story that is a true choose your own adventure - meaning, there is lots of branching and many different scenes you can experience based on the choices you make. Some like it hot, some like it cold… :wink:

Story #2
Story: Whoopsie Daisy
Author: Sunrise
Cover Art: by me (Sunrise)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: She’s quirky. She’s fun. She has a secret… and suddenly EVERYONE is after her. ~ Drama, action, and romance with a twist on the supernatural and a splash of humour ~

1 Like

Sure, but I have a wait list right now. But if you read mine before I get to yours, I will bump yours to the top.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll add you to my list. I have a few ahead of you. It will be a few days. But if you read mine first, I’ll bump you up the list!

1 Like

Yepp!

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

1 Like

No worries, I actually have a couple stories to read too so it’ actually better if we start reading in a few days :blush: