R4R (Let's All Help Each Other Out) #2 **CLOSED**

Feel free to put your story down below and self promote yourself! Itโ€™s time us small authors start to begin big by beginning small one step at a time. @Sydney_H

DOWN HERE IS MY STORY DETAILS

Story: Captivating Reactions
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 21 (ON GOING)
(MINIMUM EPISODES I ASK FOR YOU ALL TO READ ARE THREE)
(MAXIMUM EPISODES I WILL READ IS FIVE)
Description:Easton Rivers: The hottest and sexiest play-boy billionaire to ever to exist. But will being thrown into the mafia change his ways when heโ€™s forced to marry a captive in disguise?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324061978984448

Currently Reading :open_book:

1. โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€ (5x5) @sammifred456 :white_check_mark:
  2. โ€œLong Timeโ€ (3x3) @Lea-write :white_check_mark:
  3. โ€œHigh On Love And Formaldehydeโ€ (5x5) @Liz_Mar.episode :white_check_mark:
  4. โ€œReveal: The Redoโ€ (4x4) @Bella.Episode21 :white_check_mark:
  5. โ€œReveal: He - Soon Sheโ€ (3x3) @Emma_episode_03 :white_check_mark:
  6. โ€œShe Lost Her Faithโ€ (5x5) @daisyrodriguez :white_check_mark:
  7. โ€œReveal: My Life As A Lieโ€ (3x3) @PhoebeDAnderson :white_check_mark:
  8. โ€œInto Youโ€ (5x5) @Yeonha :white_check_mark:
  9. โ€œReveal: Taste The Sinโ€ (3x3) @Alina_Author :white_check_mark:
  10. โ€œReveal: Our Little Secretโ€ (3x3) @Ksu :white_check_mark:

Waiting for SS(s) :dark_sunglasses:

1. @sammifred456 (5x5) :white_check_mark:
  2. @Lea-write (3x3) :white_check_mark:
  3. @Liz_Mar.episode (5x5) :white_check_mark:
  4. @Bella.Episode21 (4x4) :white_check_mark:
  5. @Emma_episode_03 (3x3) :white_check_mark:
  6. @daisyrodriguez (5x5) :white_check_mark:
  7. @PhoebeDAnderson (3x3) :white_check_mark:
  8. @Yeonha (5x5) :white_check_mark:
  9. @Alina_Author (3x3) :white_check_mark:
  10. @Ksu (3x3) :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Thanks for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you enjoy mystery stories, you should check out mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Full CC is included other than not being able to change the MCโ€™s skin color. Other than that, youโ€™re free to do whatever you want :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

2 Likes

Hi there
Thank you for the thread
I would like to do read for read if you are interested

This is my story :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you donโ€™t fit in this world anymoreโ€ฆ and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, sheโ€™ll need all the support she can get. Whoโ€™ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapter you would want to do.

2 Likes

Thanks for this!!!

Reveal: The Redo
By Bella_writes21
4 episodes more coming soon!
limelight
Plot; An affair you left in the past, leads to a secret that threatens your future. No one said being 19 was easy, but itโ€™s even harder when youโ€™re really 36. Can you keep your double life a secret?

Check my IG for updates @Bella_writes21

1 Like

Iโ€™m interested in r4r.
Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadnโ€™t been revealed.

1 Like

Hey Mar here for the story HOLAF
We can do 12x12 if you want

Hello! Good luck with your story! :hugs:
(If you wanna do R4R with my story, let me know via pm or dm, please.) :blush:
Here is my story information. :point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :cat:

Sorry, but I donโ€™t exceed past ten chapters. Would a 5x5 be okay?

1 Like

Your story sounds familiarโ€ฆ Then I remembered that I completed an R4R with you a while ago. :joy:

1 Like

5x5 is perfect

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesnโ€™t believe in love anymore Dulce doesnโ€™t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesnโ€™t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins theyโ€™re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twinโ€™s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you canโ€™t change their eyes color

6 chapter is out still going

Iโ€™ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you canโ€™t change is all of the eyes colors

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Here are my stories:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running outโ€ฆ

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: Youโ€™re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: Youโ€™re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

1 Like

Hey, letโ€™s do r4r if youโ€™re interested :slight_smile:
Tittle Into You
Author Yeonha
Genre Comedy (Rom-Com)
Style Limelight
Story Description Your dream is to be an actress, but youโ€™ve never passed an audition. To make matters worse: a sudden accident reversed you and hot boyโ€™s soul.

Link

1 Like

Hey, Iโ€™ve done my part of our r4r and I loved to read your story. Itโ€™s a harsh world for her but I am sure she is going to get out of there! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hello, dear!
I just published the first 3 chapters of my story called Reveal: Taste The Sin.
I would be forever grateful if you would take just a few minutes of your time, and give my story a chance.
I promise I will not dissapoint! And if you are still interested in R4R, please let me know, so I can start read one of your stories! x

TITLE: Reveal: Taste The Sin
CHAPTERS: 3 until now
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: And then, all of a sudden, she changed. She transformed into a completely different person with a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much, no longer cared at all.
CHOICES: Yes, choices matter, point system, mini games.
CUSTOMISATION: I will add limited CC in chapter 5.
Taste_The_Sin_posterThumb_oBuRsCvIZG

Hi! I would love to do r4r with you :sparkles:
3x3 will be okay?

Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things donโ€™t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

โ€ขFull CC

โ€ขOne LI

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

Thanks for reading! Iโ€™m onto your story soon, should be done in the next couple of hours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Finished with your story!

1 Like

I need to read chapter 4 & 5 of your story Iโ€™ll send you some screenshots also later in today :grinning::smile: