Serious r4r's! closed!

@jessie.roo Done. Just waiting for passes to finish up the rest of your story. I really enjoyed it :slight_smile: Good work

1 Like

Just wanted to check how many chapters do you have?

I have a total of 5 right now, obviously more to come. If you want me to finish your chapters I definitely can and will and I can let you know when I release more chapters as well. Plus I really enjoy reading your story as well, so I do not mind! Let me know!

Thank you for reading my story :slight_smile:

I really am enjoying the still going to continue reached chapter 4

1 Like

Hi! I would love to r4r with you.
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I’m finished reading your story.

Here is mine story:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

Done! :smile:

I have finished 3 chapters! Hope to hear from you soon :blush:

Are you finish read my story? I dont get a proof?

Title: Behind the scenes
Author: SimplyPocahontas
Summary: You just dropped out of college and you don’t have a job. One day you are offered to be a stylist for the famous popstar Aiden Dempsey. But can you avoid falling for him?
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6656653157335040
IG: @xxsimplypocahontasxx
cover:

Hiya! I would love to do a R4R if you want to
3 for 3 :blush:
Here’s my story:
Title: Better on my Own
Author: Joanna Banana
Genre: Romance/Action
Style: Ink
Episodes: 3
Story Description: Camila has never needed anyone’s help. She’s a one woman army. But what happens when she is forced to accept the help of a mysterious guy to accomplish her greatest mission yet?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447079579582464
Small cover:

BOMO%20Small%20cover%20(1)
BOMO Small cover (1).jpg1290x2186 1.47 MB

I’ll dm you screenshots when I’m done reading you’re story :blush:

I’m sorry I thought I posted them!

you only read 3…I read 5 tho…:thinking:

I reall all your ep

Sorry, I’m getting everyone messed up on how many episodes they are reading I will finish them up now! I will re-post tonight!

1 Like

You i really enjoyed reading your story can’t wait for more it is up to you if you want to continue my story, feel free to do whatever you want :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, sunshine, if you’re interested in R4R just put a heart on this and I will start reading asap :yum::kissing_heart:

The_Office_Desire_posterThumb_xoiRipu0Il

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 7 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

1 Like

Do you want to do R4r?

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description: Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 15

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

1 Like

Of course! I will get to it as soon as I can. Post the screeenshots when you are done with my story and I will start yours!

I want to do r4r :slight_smile:

1 Like