*R4R* - limelight preferably 💕

Hey! I’m not sure if you’re still taking them but I’d be interested in doing a R4R :slight_smile:

Title: The Fay Chronicles
Author: Amber H.
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Summary: Selene has never been one to think about herself, but when a chaos ensues following a royal engagement, she is forced to choose between love and her duty as princess.
Chapters: 3, ongoing
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5675351631003648

1 Like

@daxa Hey! I just finished the first 3 chapters of your story and it was amazing! When I was reading it I honestly felt like I was reading and Episode Original Story! I’m loving the plot so far and I honestly what to know what happens next! I hope you keep writing because this story is amazing! I’m a big fan of the sarcastic and snarky remarks from the characters that add an element of comedy to the story. The directing, the layering, the zooms and everything else was perfect! I love this story very very much and I cant wait to see how you’re going to wrap it up! I will for sure be continuing! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Marshmallow_O I have one thing to say - this story is one of the kind! To the last minute I held my breath, scared, but intrigued at the same time, about what MC and Storm were about to find out. Riddles are totally my thing, the aura of mystery was going stronger with every minute of reading. And Storm? I might have a bad boy syndrome from now on, but dang he’s smart and that’s even more seductive. I will definitely put it on my shelf. Great job! :two_hearts:

1 Like