R4R List with open slots available (temporary Closed)

Hey lovelies, I have decided to open a R4R List. I have unlimited passes so the amount of episodes you want to exchange won’t be a problem. Many thanks

For this R4R exchange to work. I will read your story first and provide screenshots in a collage. (Must be serious R4R) I have 2 stories currently available, with a new one coming in 11 days. My DL entry will be released sometime in May.

Please provide total of episodes you would like to change, and where it will be best to contact you.

R4R Form Link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoesynKZhhAwWNpP5xLVPCVA2atQgdwzTIffkG9gh_YZ3GfA/viewform

The Unwanted Mafia Details

Finding Peace Along The Way Details

The Unwanted Mafia Story Link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6541177336299520

Finding Peace Along The Way Story Link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457946643988480

2 Likes

I would love to a R4R with you!
My stories if you are interested :kiss:

1 Like

Would love to, I do have waiting list. Would you like to do 13x13

1 Like

If you are happy to that would be fab! :green_heart:
Apologies I didn’t see the form to fill out before I posted this! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s okay. I will add you now to the list

1 Like

Thank you!! I am currently free!!! So I will get started on yours and send you screen shots xx

1 Like

Thank you lovely and hope you enjoy

Hey! I’m open to a r4r. Would you like to do 3x3?
Title: 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂, 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Author: storiesbytiffae
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description:
Him. The King of New York.
You. Running away from your dark past.
What happens when you catch the ice cold Don’s interest and he’s set on making you his? Oh no, you’re in trouble.

𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬: 𝐘𝐞𝐬

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sinfully, For You [CC, LIMELIGHT]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi, I would like to do r4r with you, but I don’t have ig, so I can’t fill that form :woman_facepalming:

Want to do R4R with me?

sure. PM me screenshots when you’re done and i’ll do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Story- Star Lust
The tragic passing of the big superstar Cameron Alexander who has dated an ordinary girl Bella. As time has passed, more tragic happens when learning superstar’s past.

Genre- Drama/Adventure
There’s one male Li later in the story!

Full CC on the main characters!

Points-
I’m thinking of points also later in the story as right now my story is in the introduction🤍

Would mean so much to get some reads, anyone wants to R4R please let me know. I want this story to keep going and not lose the interest of continuing!

Done

Our Little Secret
A mystery story where main character Samantha is a shy and vulnerable person. She attends a party her with her best friend Rose, and her boyfriend Noah… (But Jake is the love interest, he dated Samantha’s sister but now only wants her), and Samantha’s childhood friend Ethan. A girl was killed at that party, and you get to find out who did it!!! Was it Rose, Noah, Jake, Samantha, or Ethan!!! Read to find out, it’s really good!!! @episodecreators @Ksu

1 Like

done

@Nightlight Hello I would like to do a read for read with you:) Here is my story:

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion is a mystery/thriller story rife with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations. With dashes of drama, romance, action, this story is anything but predictable.

Extended descripion:
When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it for all its worth, then adds even more unexpected turns.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

You can dm me here on the forums or on my instagram @amaterasu_storytime
There’s also the popular original complete classic style version for those interested.

Hi! I just submitted my story, but I’m going to post it here as well, since most seem to do it. :relaxed:

Title: Fake Future
Description: Being part of the upper class wasn’t enough, change is needed. When you decide to attend a public school, your life turns upside down, and so does everyone else’s. [2 LI]

The story was a Squad contest entry.

Thank you so much for offering a R4R, I’m going to read your story “The Unwanted Mafia” right now!
Have a wonderful day/night, wherever you are!

1 Like

Hey everyone my R4R is currently closed, due to spending the day finishing all your R4R on the waiting list. Screenshots will be sent after completed. Thank you

Hey follow authors who I’m doing R4R with who filled out my form. I’m close to catching up. All screenshots will be sent to each one you once completed.

Thank you for waiting