R4R : Looking for something to read

Hello, are you interested in doing a 9x9 R4R with me? :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Ar the end it is your story and you do not need to change anything. I mean you will never satysfy everybody and my opinion might not represent at all the majority. I first of all as myself a writer can see what might have been done bit more interactive but common reader will not know it. Also based on studying popular stories majority of readers forgive in my opinion such things.

At the end the most important is good story telling which being honest are not heving most of the new authors. You are great story teller and you have the right to write as you want. I really wrote it down only because you asked for feedback.:sunglasses:

To the meaningfull choices. Maybe try to avoid choices which are very different yet lead to the same result like being mean when They try to get the job (I understand thay have to) but was it necessary to give such option?

. Also what would add the feeling of interactivity would be some locked and premium choices based on previous events. Like if they choice the worse in next part they cant get what thay would like because the choice would be locked.
I can give you example from my story… I gived choice which leaded eather to death or staying alive of one of the bad characters.

In later chapter MC had oportunity to talk to her but only if she stayed alive. The one who killed her got locked option. The dialogue was not esential for the story MC just got small hint. But the point is the one who killed her do not know what they have missed. Thay have directly seen that wrong choice has consequincies.

Also I use point system for right choices and points allow reader to open special scenes which are locked if you do not have enough points. Its often some bit more steamy scenes and yeah I made severeal readers desperate because thay had not enough points to open it. :rofl::woman_facepalming::crazy_face:

I dont say I am an expert in this. But it seem to me my story might be seen bit more interactvive even it doesnt need to because it is common storytelling style while yours is realy screaming for it so the YOU would use its full potential.

Its not about falling in love in first chapter atc…I so get you with the slow progres… lol I have 26 chapters and still far from getting to the end of the story.:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::crazy_face:

Just It is not that hard to make the impression the choices really mater even if at the end the story stays at the end more or less the same with one ending.

Good luck with your story!

Thank you so much again XD
There are several small problems with the first few chapters and I really want to fix them (with your feedback even more) So you are just the last drop to fill that glass.
I never took a look on those locked choises but they seem interesting.

Hahaha 26 chapters XD I hope I’ll be done by 25-30 chapters. Chapter 9 is kind of a turnaround wich marks 1/3 of the story. So… Wish me luck with that :smiley:
I really wanna check out your story. What’s the name of it?

Hi my story name is Secret of the Necklace.

But you do not have to read it, I havent given you the feedback wanting anything back so no obligation here - you do not ow me anything. :slight_smile: But of cause if you like it go for it. :smiley:

Alsso if you will need help with the choices feel free to DM me I would not call mysef and expert but I believe I have decent experience with them, so in case you will not know how to make more complicated choices I will gleadly help.

Hey, I’d love to r4r! :hugs:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

1 Like

Hi would you like to do R4R? My story is Mí Amor.

1 Like

Hi🤗 This is my first story.
I will be grateful if you read.
R4R🤔

Title: That’s All She
Author: Vasilisa
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Description: New city, new school, new friends, but old memories. Can you handle it, can you fall in love again?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6730489605718016
Instagram: @vasilisaep

1 Like

I have now read 3 chapters of your story.

Summary

1 Like

Hey, I’ve read the first 4 chapters of your story and I really liked it! Can’t wait to read more :hugs:

1 Like

Do you want to do 5x5?

1 Like

Hey! Do you want to do r4r?
Title: Unexpected love

Author: Alyssa

Description: Emma’s journalist and is in serious trouble. What will happen when her only solution is to make a deal with Logan? The mysterious soccer player who finds a secret behind him.

Genre: Romance

Style: LL

Episode: 5

Instagram: @_alyssa_episode

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Unexpected love (5 is out now)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

1 Like

Sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go!

Hey! I would like to do R4R, and I will also provide screenshot :heart:
Maybe we can do a feedback on each others’ stories because I want to improve :relaxed:

Here’s the link to my story:

Title: GO MINUTES AHEAD
Episodes : 3, ongoing
Genre Adventure
Style Limelight
Description: You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, only going an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone.
Cover: