😘 R4R: Looking for underrated stories!

Hello everyone, I’m doing read 4 read! :smile:

I’ll read the first three or four chapters of your story. :kissing_heart: If you have three episodes, then only you have to read three chapters of mine.

I will start reading after seeing the screenshot of the last chapter you has read.

:tired_face: I used to read the stories of other people, and I wasn’t sure if they read my story or not.

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:open_book: Reading: :open_book:
@Metalicious

:pause_button: Waiting list: :pause_button:
None.

:100: Done: :100:
@Lyautor @AlessgGX @jessfox13
@AMar @ElleC @loveyourself
@Raq.Fg @meltie @dalia188
@T.monae135 @Daydreamer.ep

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back, and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Hey ! I m interested for doing a read for read with you ! My story is The Bad boys from YOKAI clan by ly, It have 5 episodes (ongoing)

Tell me if you re interested :grin:

Of course! Let me know when you finish and I will start reading your story! :smile:

Here it is ( I love miraculous ladybug too :joy:)

Name story: Amazing Inside
Genre: Fantasty
Chapters: will be continue.
Description: Can Emma control her emotion when she realize they come out and talk to her!! Can she balance love, family and friendship before a mystery power come and destroy everything.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704

[IMG_9337

Do you want read 4 read with me?

:smile: I’ll start reading your story right now!

Of course! :smile:

Let me know when you finish, and I’ll start reading your story! :wink:

Done! :smile:

I’ll R4R with you! I’ll send you a screen shot when I’m done

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Thank you Jessfix13! :smile:

Anyone wanna read a really cringey story that I made a long time ago?
It’s called: Cinderella’s Tale, Twisted Endings by I.C

I was in the “Cinderella” phase okay? DON’T JUDGE ME

Haha, feel free to read it. It doesn’t have a cover…

Just finished the first 3 chapters! Nice job!

Thanks Jess! I’m waiting for my passes to be recharged. I will start reading your story as soon as possible! :smile:

Thanks!

Hi! I will read yours if you read mine!
This is my first story please give it a try!
Title: Treasure
Author: T.Monae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5156407560503296
Description: It’s about a girl who has been sheltered her entire life and It is finally time for her to leave her comfort zone. Everyone has secrets and everyone has a past. It’s time for everyone to treasure every moment and live life to the fullest.
a82d8a9f62eaeef993a41cf72d61770bcb12b5b5_1_376x500

I’ll start to read your story right now! :smile:

Yay! Thanks!!

Sure! Let me know when you finish reading my story, and I will start reading yours after watching the screeshot. :smile: