😘 R4R: Looking for underrated stories!

Hello everyone, I’m doing read 4 read! :smile:

I’ll read the first three or four chapters of your story. :kissing_heart: If you have three episodes, then only you have to read three chapters of mine.

I will start reading after seeing the screenshot of the last chapter you has read.

:tired_face: I used to read the stories of other people, and I wasn’t sure if they read my story or not.

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

:open_book: Reading: :open_book:
@Metalicious

:pause_button: Waiting list: :pause_button:
None.

:100: Done: :100:
@Lyautor @AlessgGX @jessfox13
@AMar @ElleC @loveyourself
@Raq.Fg @meltie @dalia188
@T.monae135 @Daydreamer.ep

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back, and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

3 Likes

128 posts were merged into an existing topic: Share your underrated stories here