R4R minimum 4 chapters. Anyone?

Hello! I’m doing a temporary R4R with my newest story :white_heart:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROMOTING YOUR STORY BELOW!

• Golden rule: Be nice!

• My story is completed and has 4 chapters. This is why I cannot do R4R for 3 chapters only as this will affect the reader retention. The minimum chapters for R4R is 4.

• If you like to do R4R with more than 4 chapters, we can do that as I have other stories too. Just let me know first.

• Promote your story below only if you are serious about doing R4R with me. This needs to be said because there are many times where people say they want to do R4R but actually they don’t really want to :sweat_smile:

• When you promote your story, let me know if you prefer to communicate on the forum’s dm or instagram so I can dm you before we start doing R4R. That is where I will send you the link to my story.

My story details

GOT Story Card

Let’s help each other to get more reads! :blush: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I can read your story.
But, my story isn’t published yet.
And I have no idea when i will release it.
I will read your story but you will have to read mine too, when it is published.

I know it may sound stupid of me . But, I want to try if someone would really do it, and won’t ghost me when it’s their turn to read my story, so i will know that there are also some people who would honestly and truthfully keep their word.

I’m fine with this. Just let me know when you have published your story :slightly_smiling_face:
You can trust me. I have a good reputation as I have never ghosted anyone in R4R. It’s not worth ruining my own reputation just for the sake of getting 4 reads :smiley: Do you want us to dm here or on instagram?

I am equally active on both

Maybe, more here

Insta or here you can choose.
My Instagram :- @writesvaidehi.

1 Like

Hi! My story has 4 chapters so far. I will read your story if you could read mine! It is called Versus Him.
When the other chapters come out, you don’t need to read the rest if it you’re not interested :slight_smile:

Text me on instagram if you happily agree? it is @nickysstories

I’ve dmed you on instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: SHADOWED
Genre: Horror
Chapters: 5 (Complete)
Description: From inside the confines of a rehab clinic, Weston recounts the tragic story of how he was able to reunite with his dear friend, Cassandra…who no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4640756085751808

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Just dmed you on instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

I like r4r with you
My story link here

Hey girl, I am interested in doing a r4r :heart: You can dm here or on Instagram @__alexa.oi

Title: Behind The wind
Genre: Thriller

Description: A 26yrs old lady got into a terrible accident and was in coma for 5yrs upon waking up she discovers she is able to see and communicate with ghosts, will she ever find peace?

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4824179999965184

1 Like

I would love to to r4r with you. My story has 4 episode so far :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::blush:.

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 4
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

I recently published a story and I’d like to do r4r, please dm me on insta @tasnim_stories

@TRISHJACKSON @Alexa12 @Megz_Episode @Catlover77 Please check your dm :slightly_smiling_face:
@Tasnim_stories Please check your dm on instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

hi, I will do R4R with you can you send me a link for another story as mine has 17 chapters out not that you have to read them all.

Dm done :two_hearts:

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Just dmed you.

1 Like

Bumping this thread. I’m still open for R4R :two_hearts:

Still waiting for screenshots
@Alexa12
@Catlover77
@Tasnim_stories

1 Like

Hey I did all 9