R4r. More than 3 episodes welcome!

I wasn’t going to do serious r4rs anymore but I kind of want to discover some new stories in the community. I’ll probably only keep this up for a week as I do like working on my own story quite a bit.

If you are interested though please fill out this form.

Title:
Author:
Episodes:
How many episodes you’d like us to each read: (Note: I currently have 8 episodes out so I can read up to 8 if you’d like)
Genre:
Screenshot of proof is required!

Notes: Please understand if your story has anything against the guidelines (as far as I understand them) or if I find any subject matter uncomfortable I will cancel the r4r.

My story info:
Title: Perfectly Aligned

Author: Baleigh Roberts

Episodes: 8 and ongoing

Genre: Romance
Short Description: Blaire feels hopeless after tragedy hits, but new boy Alex might be just what she needs to get things perfectly aligned again; including her heart.

Long Description: Blaire has always been on top. Top dancer, most popular, best student… She’s thrived on the knowledge of knowing she’s “perfect” and that nothing can realistically touch her. At least that’s what she thinks. When a sudden tragedy happens, Blaire is suddenly face to face with feelings and emotions she didn’t know she had, causing her to start to doubt her previous mindset.

And in comes Alex, a new boy and one who has his own baggage to carry. A dying father, separated parents, and a depressed sister are enough for him to have his own issues.

When their two worlds collide will it be enough? And will they be able to work on the broken pieces of each other in order to find themselves perfectly aligned?

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216 7

2 Likes

Title: The Beatdown
Author: Jesss.T.Episode
Episodes: 8
Genre: Rom-com.

Do you want ss through out the episode or just at the end to show I read it? I’ll pm you the ss. I’m gonna start now if you’d like to.

1 Like

Just a simple screenshot of the episodes done is good enough. And feel free to start whenever. I’ll get yours done when I’m not busy with work/writing.

Alrighty dear, I already started :joy:

1 Like

Hey. Are you interested in a R4R? My story is below.

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Episodes: 10 (complete)
How many episodes you’d like us to each read: (Note: I currently have 8 episodes out so I can read up to 8 if you’d like): 8 episodes
Genre: Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

1 Like

Definitely interested! 8 episodes is fine. I’ll try to get yours done either today or tomorrow depending on work. :grin:

1 Like

Hi, maybe you want to do R4R with me?

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 9
Desc: What happen when Romeo meets Juliette in 21st century? And actually at war inside Haverford’s elite society.

Link:

1 Like

Hey sure. 8 for 8
episodes work for you?

yes, 8 for 8 is great! :smiley:

1 Like

Great! I’ll try to get yours done in the next 24 hours! :blush:

1 Like

I’m down for this. I’ll start yours now.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Estimated Chapters: 20
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

1 Like

Great! I’ll add you to my favorites and try to get yours done in the next 24 hours. I have a bit of a list currently. :sweat_smile::grin::joy:

Hi Baleigh, i’ve finished reading your story till episode 8. I love your story :heart:
Here’s the proof of read

1 Like

Alright thank you so much! I’ll try to get yours done in the next day or two. :grin:

1 Like

Hi! Here is my story below. If you want to do a r4r, you can contact me here or on instagram (@kathrynstoriess). I really appreciate this thread. Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5550331662172160

pb

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r. I’ll try to get yours done asap!

1 Like

Thank you. I will start yours soon as well.

1 Like

Hey, @Baleigh_episode. I just finished your story. Screenshots are below. I hope you read my story.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will try to get yours read in the next day or two.

Here ya go!

1 Like