R4R my contest entry (On hold till done with the ones I got. :) )

Margo has never been who she wanted to be. She lives by what her father has always told her. But will a beautiful new teacher change her mind the more they work together?
Romance
3 and ongoing Episodes.

If you want to do an r4r please leave cover picture and link and we can do 3 episodes and take SS and message them to each other please do not put the SS below due to there have been people use other peoples SS to get out of doing the R4R’s right.
waiting list
@/line123462 (done)
@/Grottino (done)
@/TamiRose (done)
@RavenWrites (done just waiting on my SS from you :blush:)
@/Mar20 (done)
@/khushboo (done)
@/Bertha (done)
@/meghanmc_03 (Done )
@episode_elisastory
@Priya13
@/meggwriter (Done)

5 Likes

Hi I like to do r4r

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

1 Like

I’d like to r4r!
My story:

1 Like

I’m down

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

1 Like

Sorry got caught up with something at home. Starting now

1 Like

I need the cover to be sure to find it. Links don’t always work for me for some reason

I’ll do one with my entry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure post it ill add you to my list.

1 Like

Title - Queer: Wrong Number
Description - Your love life takes an exciting turn when a stranger confesses their love to you via text. Could this become a whirlwind romance or simply a case of mistaken identity? (LGBT, CC)
Cover -

1 Like

I’ll add you to mine as well x

1 Like

I’ll need a screenshot of the cover the link isn’t working for me.

Started nf yours

Hi!! This is my story.

Title: 41 Days Together
Style: LL
Genre: Drama - comedy
Plot: 4 teenagers live in a small house in CrazyCity, USA. One of them, Rose, invites you to live with them: you’ll meet interesting characters and their stories. Are you ready for the drama?

LINK: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6131932163407872
Cover:
test_78eB_posterThumb_21quellanormaleaqIeWSf5

More chapters coming soon! :blush:

1 Like

here it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’ll like to do r4r
Name: how i met a millionaire
Author: khushboo
Storyline:After getting her heart broken, she tried to move on but ended up finding about her past unaware of what her future holds.
IG: g_.khushboo

1 Like

I’m up for 3 chapter r4r! Message me if you’re in! :heart: :heart:
Title: Queer: Daisy
Author: Bertha
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Full sinopsis: Kristen’s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration. You’ll need to help her through the minigames to gain that inspiration. On the process, she meets someone that may help her overcome this block. Successfully completing the project depends on you, and so is the ending!
1 LI, L-CC, LGBTQI+, Minigames, Point system, different endings
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552[/details]

1 Like

Thank you ill start yours in a bit :blush:

1 Like

About to finish your 3 my phone started to die half was through 2 so im almost done :blush:

test_78eB_posterThumb_21quellanormaleaqIeWSf5

1 Like

Hello there!

If you could check out my new story, Queer: Supercut, it would mean a lot to me!

Author: Meghan M
Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is “the one”. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728
Genre: Adventure
Cover:

Current Reads: 2
Instagram: meg.thewriter

1 Like