3 Likes

What is the name?

Red light… What’s your story?

Search of touch.
When done i will get back to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OK ty… I will get back to you 2

1 Like

okay x

Hey I just read it and I like it. Its great you have someone to work with. I see my daughter write and the coding is crazy. Also I love your walk in closet. I added the story to may favorites so I can continue reading it. Ty for sharing it with me😊

1 Like

Aw you’re welcome xxx thank you for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Ty so much… I’m still trying to figure out how to use this lol

1 Like

This is my story, let me know … …if you want to R4R,

Story Title: Do i belong to him ?
Author: Pearl (me)
Genre: Drama Mystery
Style: Limelight
Completed? No (ongoing)
Customization: yes

Description: This story tells about you will meet with alumni.

This alumni has a background that is very difficult to explain.

However,you will get obstacles. And so many mystery inside.

What’s that? Let’s read…

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), I would love to reach 1k reads by the end of this year. Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story,:hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him? (Ep no.5 out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

belong
belong.jpg476x506 211 KB

Do_I_Belong_To_Him_hn_posterThumb_1LNE1OyRzs

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story, :hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if u interesting, please reply

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you/her if you’re interested! Just send me the story link. Here’s my story’s details:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.