R4R New Fantasy!

Hello all, my R4Rs are open on my new story.
Please direct message me with your story details :two_hearts:
Instagram: @megan12.episode
Alinta and Raidyn thought they led seemingly normal lives until their paths cross in college. Will he be able to tame her flames? (1LI/Art) Limited CC

IMG_8831

6 Likes

Thanks for the thread.
I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m up for a r4r. Here are my details:

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo

Instagram: @starliteoversuomi
grafik

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

I will be glad if you read my story and share your thought

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 3 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

1 Like

Hey megCMU2018,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices, Female MC, Male LI.

Happy reading and stay safe,

A-W

1 Like

You could read one of my stories :smile_cat::yellow_heart:

Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1. title: Labyrinth
    Genre: horror
    Description: Experience: secrets,mystery,drama,romance,heartbreak and death in this thrilling story where a few couple teens have to face a dreaded nightmare.Is death of all the only way out?

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG

I hope you enjoy

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Athan Raynor is dangerous, powerful, & everything you’re against. You exist to eliminate his kind, but will you be sucked into his darkness, under his thrall, or will you prevail?

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Hello, Let me know if you want to do R4R. I have 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl