R4R (New Stories)

Hey! I’m looking for the following:

1. A couple recommendations for good minority-based stories (ex. LGBTQ+, ethnic/racial, disabilities, etc). There aren’t many on Episode but I’d love to read more!

2. Genuine R4Rs on NEW STORIES (Total 5k reads or less).

My Story -
Title: LGBTQ+ Short Story: Safe Space
Author: Aralina (me)
Length: 3 Chapters
Style: Ink
Description: Why would you accept yourself if everyone tells you not to? Sometimes all you need is a singular safe space.
I’m also looking for feedback on the storyline, so if you could provide some after you’ve finished reading that would be much appreciated. :slight_smile: (I wrote this on Mobile Creator while my computer was down, so some of the directing unfortunately can’t be helped.)

1 Like

Would you like to do a read for read?
I don’t mind giving feedback.
Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan, and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future…
If bad behavior follows them everywhere they go?
cc, and choices available!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672

Cover

:ghost:

1 Like

i dont really know any stories with that in them. well except for silent voice

well I am 3 read away for hitting 100 reads yay

1 Like

I’d love to do a read for read! :slight_smile: Let me know if you want feedback as well.

1 Like

I’ll take some feedback.
I’ll start reading :blush:

1 Like

I’ll definitely add your story to the list! Congratulations on (almost) 100 reads. Let me know if you want feedback. :slight_smile:

Feedback - Episode 1
  • One of the characters in the beginning disappeared when the teacher popped up. I can tell you used removed character. He kind of disappeared out of thin air. Maybe have him spot off the screen.
  • Sometimes the mc would receive a slap first… If that makes sense. I think you should do this instead — @
  • &CHAR1 is slapface_give_angry AND CHAR2 is slapface_receive_angry
  • When the mom goes to lie on the bed, she walks to the left side of the screen and then she spots on the bed. Make sure to always test out your story.
  • The mother speech bubble is on the mc. I get that positioning the speech bubble is a bit awkward for someone laying down, but maybe position it above the mothers head or change it to tail_top_right instead of it being tail_top_left (currently)
  • The mother mouth isn’t moving when she is speaking. It’s not a big deal to me but too most people, it’s a big deal.
  • Again, I see dialogue but I don’t see the characters mouth moving.
  • You should also put the characters in a idle_loop animation.
  • Wow, those guys decides to put they hands on this girl?? I feel so sorry for the mc.
Feedback - Episode 2
  • I’m not a big sound nor music person… I think the story would benefit a lot with some soft music in the background.
  • Side bar: Your story has a lot of narration… It’s more of show instead of telling. A lot of people don’t like that. Some do, some don’t. I would suggest balancing it between the two.
  • The mc and Katie are adorable.
  • Oh shit, never mind…
  • Directing in episode 2 was a step up from episode 1.

Nice story. I felt bad for the mc, I will continue reading episode 3 in a little bit.

This felt like this was written from experience… I hope it wasn’t… And if it was… If you need someone to talk too, my Pms are open.

I’d love to do a r4r with you if you would like :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960