R4R? New writer

I would love to do a R4R with you.
you can read the first 3 episodes since you have 3.
i’ll send you an SS when i’m done

1 Like

@Dazz12
mon4 un

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sending screenshot proof :smile:

Hi, here’s my story, I’m also open for R4R
NAME: Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 7
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200

If you read my story and u’re instrested in some overlays I’ve made you can check : Sharing some overlays I’ve made

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Title: In Love With A Prince :purple_heart::crown:
Gener: Romance
Author: M.Dutta
Description: You just had a break up and A Prince fell in love with you but what trouble waiting ahead of this journey…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6446153122250752

Hello! Thanks for the post,

I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
** Important info** : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well