R4r now Open :)

Thank you :blush: I’ll start yours now :two_hearts:

1 Like

Done :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Wanna do r4r?
This is my story :innocent:
Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Sure I’ll add you to my list :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’d added to my list ! I love it!!
Cant wait for the next episode!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts: I’m just about to start yours now will send SS once I’m done :blush:

1 Like

This story is really good I’m going to keep reading once my other r4rs are done :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just finished episode 1! Loving it so far and plan to binge the rest rn!

Would love a r4r? Will send add screen shot when I’m done :v:

Title: Perfect Shot
By: Dez x

description: Layla is a up and coming photographer with a complicated love life…to say the least! Will she be able to figure it out before her messy love life threatens to burn her career?

1 Like

Will add you to my list :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

@kamberries @Megz_Episode @Dazz12
@SanetP I’m still waiting on screenshots are you still wanting to do the r4r? :blush:

Great r4r concept (I know that screenshots are weird, but I get it and some people ghosted me too)

Infos about my story:

Name: Time Travelers (Lime)
By Dageeling
Genre: Fantasy (but more like ‘if science got so far, that time machines were real’.)
Summary: Do you really need a summary? It’s about time… spoiler. Fine… It’s about you and my story. Main characters Hailey & Scarlett don’t make it easy for you guys. And as soon as you’ll realize that, you got pulled right into the action before you could ask if there’s a way out.

I’ll pm you and share my thoughts about your story (and the screenshots of course)

1 Like

Here you go lovely. Love your story :two_hearts: and sorry for the wait

Thank you :blush: will start yours next :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’d be more than happy to do an R4R with you! The SS may take a while because I’m super busy atm with school etc.

Story: Hybrid: The Discovery
Author: Bree May
Description: You were born a werewolf. You’ve always known. But you’re something else, too? You’re trying to discover what type of hybrid you are - whilst trying to live a normal life. CC
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Story URL: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5338853138104320

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :smiley: Here’s my two stories and I’m also open to Read for Reads if anyone’s interested.

Title - Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour
Chapters - 3
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5433395695386624
Description - Follow Bella on a dangerous, thrilling, life-changing mission. Can YOU make the right choices to help Bella survive the path ahead?
Genre - Action
Author name - mollie.stories
Instagram - @mollie.stories
DISCLAIMER- Proceed with caution with reading Adventurous: Uniformed Saviour… it discusses real & distressing topics.

Title - The Royal Princess
Chapters - 8 (3 available due to revamp)
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5964912223387648
Description - Secrets, lies, drama & romance. What happens when you find out you’re Royal? Will the twisted secrets prevent you from finding love?
Genre - Fantasy
Author name - mollie.stories
Instagram - @mollie.stories

Both stories include; character customisation, choices that matter, advanced directing, tappable overlays, art scenes, minigames, 2 love interests and multiple endings.

I’ll add you to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list I have read your royal princess one so will do the adventure one :slight_smile:

Tittle: To Service The Royalty