R4r now Open :)

Thank you :blossom::blossom:

Thank you for this thread! :smile:
Anyone who would be interested in doing a Read For Read with me could you pm and I will send ss when I am done.
new%20cover

Thank you :smiley: I think I’ve read yours too, so I’ll re-read it and send you a screenshot

I’ve read to chapter 4 of your story. I’ve sent you the screenshots through Instagram. I hope you enjoy reading my story :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just finished reading your story :blush:

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. I will send ss when I have finished reading your story. :grin:

1 Like

I have read three episode so far but when my passes refill I will definitely carry on reading. Your story is really good and fun to read. I love all the drama.

Just finished Great story :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I have 1 story in front of you then I’ll be reading yours :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Heya! Let’s do a R4R again? :smiley: But this time with our new stories, haha. We’ll do 3-3 :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll post screenshots dw :slight_smile:

This is mine ~
Title: Unrequited

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581696325812224

1 Like

@Kalani-Santino

Screenshot proof from ur 3rd ep :slight_smile:

Here’s my story

Title: BlackBird
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 13 Airing
Author: Mai
Style: INK
Description:
A spy playing the role of a slave, will she survive the torcher and accomplish her mission or will she fall in love.
Link:

Cover:

Thank you :blush: I’ll add yours to my list :two_hearts:

1 Like

Added to my list :blush:

I’ve started reading yours :blush:

1 Like