1 Like

Thanks for the r4r :heart:

1 Like

Author: Saya Valery
Title: Agent A
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 1(ongoing)
Description: Angel’s a secret agent with telekinesis powers. What happens when you get assigned to gain info on the president? Can you stop his evil plans before the world ends or will you die?
Instagram: @Saya.epy

@DarkLord & @kamberries I will be reading your stories over the next couple of days havn’t been able to get online much sorry it’s taken a while just so you don’t think I’ve forgot lol :two_hearts:

Thanks kalani

I Will Message You A SS When I’m Finished Reading, Here Is My Stories Info Though :blush:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Ink
Episodes : 7(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well