R4R on Limelight Stories: OPEN!

I’ve decided to open up another R4R thread again! I’m trying to get my story known in the Episode community, and I know I am not the only author who is trying to get their story known as well. I’m doing R4Rs on Limelight stories only. I’ll read any genre accept for horror and fantasy because I can’t read them and hate horror things. However, if you have a fantasy story that doesn’t involve vampires, magic or werewolves, I can read it. So, comment your stories down below if you would like to do a R4R with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The max of episodes that I will read is 6!

My Story Details:
Story Title: Wrong From Right
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Falling in love with the owner of a major designer clothing company sounds unbelievable you’re the CEO for. But, what if it happens to a girl named Rain?
# of Chapters 19 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5215666707169280
Instagram: @brianam.stories

11 Likes

Hi! I’m interested 🙅
Title: CAUSELESS
LINK:

We can do 6 and 6 :heartpulse:

1 Like

That’s fine with me!

1 Like

Well, I’ll start reading your story and send you Ss once I finished it. If you can do the same, I’ll be grateful. Andddd sorry if this sound out of place but please, don’t stood me up :pleading_face:

1 Like

I can vouch for @Briana_M. If either of you two lovely ladies would like to continue reading Josephine (my story), I’d be happy to continue an r4r. Both of your stories are wonderful! I wish I had more time to read all the great stories on here!

1 Like

Oh no worries! Usually it takes me about 2 days to finish with someone’s story. Since you’re the first one that commented, I might be finished with yours tonight.

1 Like

Thank you!

Okay then! A big thanks! I already started :heartpulse::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Finished! :sparkles: @beckybee.episode

I did find you story interesting, but I’m trying to figure out who exactly is the principal to Rain? Are they supposed to be friends? By the way, I will continue to read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, fancy a r4r?
Link the Red Curtain

1 Like

Title: Reality TV: Killer Mansion
Genre: Comedy (it’s a mystery satire!)
Episodes: 3 (complete)
Style: LL
Summary: A reality TV show featuring eight perfectly normal people. The catch? One of them is tasked to kill the others.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reality TV: Killer Mansion

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I would love to do read for read!

1 Like

@Briana_M thanks for reading!!! :cupid:
I jus need to read one more chapter but I have to wait for my tickets to refill, so, I’ll send you the Ss of chapter 6 once I readi it!
Btw, I laughed so hard when I noticed that your MC and mine both were named: Raina :joy: :heartpulse:
And as for my Raina… Yes, they’re kind of friend, in future episodes their story will be told.

1 Like

Ohh okay. And yeah what a coincidence that both of our MCs are named Raina.

Finished the first 3 episodes of your story✨

Keep up the good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Finished! :sparkles:

Your story was very interesting!

I’d love to do R4R! I will send screenshots as soon as I’m done.

Title: K&T: Faces from the past
Author: Alexandraaaa
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Story description: After a memory loss that wasn’t of your own doing, you are found by a group of teenagers who you must rely on to find your old self. Will a kiss help you remember your old life?
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6632143517974528
CC: Available

1 Like

Awesome! I will get started on your story now :innocent:

@Alexandraaaa I finished your story! :sparkles:

1 Like

Wanna do 5x5?

I liked your story! Good job <3

1 Like