R4R only Limelight!

So, I’ve been for quite a long a reader and recently I published my first story… And that’s how I found how hard it is to make your story noticeable… So, I decided to do an r4r not only to promote my story but to read and some underrated stories too. Also, if someone’s interested I can make a small review and give feedback… Just to have someone’s opinion in mind… :woman_shrugging: So, if you’re interested leave your details down below… First I want:

1)Author name
2) Story title
3) Genre
4) Description
5) If you want to just read the episodes or if you want and a small review by me :blush:

WARNING: I’m gonna read 3 episodes maximum and since I’m promoting my own story first I want “proof” that you read at least 3 episodes of my own story and when I’ll see a screenshot from episode 3 I’ll start reading yours… I prefer the screenshots to be sent on my Instagram page (marinak.stories) as a message so that we’ll avoid someone stealing a screenshot… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story link:

Title: Without her
Description: What happens when you find mafia leader’s weak spot? You break it. Follow Dante as he struggles to cope with his wife’s death while trying to keep alive himself and his children.
Genre: Drama

2 Likes

its might help if you added some details about your own story

btw my story is ink so I cant

2 Likes

I was on my laptop when I was creating the topic and I noticed that I don’t have my cover… So, I’m here on my phone and totally fixing it… :joy:

1 Like

Here is my info. Let me know when you start mines and I’ll start yours :blush:
Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

1 Like

I’ll totally check it out but if you noticed I want a screenshot of my third episode before starting yours… :zipper_mouth_face: Also, I’m reading 3 episodes maximum and you didn’t tell me if you want to read them only or if you want and a small review by me…

Oh sorry :rofl:
You can just read 3 chapters. You’ll have your ss tonight. :blush:

1 Like

Once you’ll send it I’ll start reading yours too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R with me?

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Yes, of course but I said I’ll start yours only if you send me a screenshot from my 3rd episode and then I’ll start yours… :blush:

Hi! Done :+1:

2 Likes

Alright… Off to start yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

2 Likes

I’d like to do r4r if you’re interested. I’ll start if you agree and send SS :blush: mine is below if interested.

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

I’ll read yours but as I said and above before starting I want a screenshot of my 3rd episode… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ll check yours too but before starting I want a screenshot of my 3rd episode…:woman_shrugging:

I know. I’ll send it.

1 Like

Here you go hun :blush:

2 Likes

We could do a R4R if you want! I’m open to both ink and LL! :sunflower:

1 Like

Cool!!! Where did you get your cover done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great… Expect a screenshot from me too until tonight or tomorrow maximum :blush: