R4R only Limelight!

Um, yeah, sure, but as I said I read only LL and before I start I want a screenshot of my 3rd episode before starting yours…

Her Instagram is: smoothtrooper_art :see_no_evil:

Sorry for the confusion but I wasn’t replying to you…

Hahaha, I’m such a dork… Sorry…:joy:

1 Like

Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 6
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

You can watch my story trailer here.

Story Cover [Made by me] :

2 Likes

It’s okay :joy:

1 Like

When you’ll send me a screenshot of my 3rd episode I’ll start reading yours…:blush:

1 Like

I literally read that as Storm Trooper… #starwarsvibes #skywalkervibes

1 Like

Uhh, watching these hashtags that’s probably a star wars reference… :sweat_smile: And I didn’t get it bc I haven’t watch a single movie :sob::zipper_mouth_face:

Here you go!
I actually really liked your story, your backgrounds and overlays are on point, the plot is not a typical mob story.
The only thing I disliked was that you used a default portal character as the creepy stranger that perverted around Arya.

Here’s the SC proof

ol

1 Like

Sorry that it’s not on the right order :sleepy: My internet is slow.

1 Like

It’s fine… Do not worry… Today I’m a little bit super busy and I’ve got another one r4r to do but I’ll try to read yours too today… Otherwise you’ll have a screenshot from me tomorrow maximum! :blush:

1 Like

I tried to message u but you’ve got your profile hidden so I’m posting the screenshots here…

Title : Angel
Author: Gaby D. aka me
Genre : Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
CC: Yesssss
Description : Following a near-death experience, you not only brought back your life but also an Angel. Just what kind of being did you bring back from the Other side?
[Limelight+CC]
Chapters : 4 (ongoing)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6685724634120192
Cover :

1 Like

As soon as you sent me a screenshot from my 3rd episode I’ll start reading yours… :blush:

1 Like

sure :smiley:

1 Like

Hi. I’ll do R4R if you’re interested :blush: :fairy:

Author name: gremlin.writes
Story title: Magicka: Princess Phillipa
Genre: Fantasy
Description: With her family home destroyed and her life on the line, Pip is forced to seek refuge in the human world, but fitting in is never easy; especially when you’re a Fae princess.
All feedback is greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m up for a R4R. This is my story. Your story sounds intresting btw. :heart_eyes:
Title: Obsessed
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Description: Rachel Morgan a girl who has been fulfilling her mother’s wishes since birth. What happens when Rachel meets the mysterious Darian King, and gets her own wishes? [CC, LL]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5672200570732544
Cover:
Obsessed_Zz_posterThumb_LbTJ1AV7hX