R4R OPEN! (My story is a heroic entry)

Hi everybody!

A month ago I published my current story which is also a Heroic entry.
Therefore, my r4r is open. I will read 3 chapters as for now, since I haven’t updated yet with my new chapters. Every support is much appreciated.

I will offer screenshots through my instagram, @adawrites.

Please also include your instagram name

Just let me here your story name, description, cover,link and genre.

STORY NAME

Heroic: The devil’s trap

Story link

Link here

Descrprion

When a star is falling, Kara knows that means nothing but trouble. Will she save herself before it’s not too late? Most important will she save Dean’s doomed soul? [ART][CC][1LI]

COVER

Infinity_4ncl_posterThumb_0kxqcyIgSp (1)

Infinity_4ncl_posterImage_EyJsHmssMp

Genre

Action

The stories that I will enjoy will receive a shoutout on my instagram stories.

3 Likes

I’ll do a R4R with you, if you’re interested?!

Title: Slay Me
Description: Cursed to slay the creatures of the night, can you fight the urge to kill your Vampire Lover… or will you be the reason for his demise?! The choice is yours.
Story Link: Slay Me Link
LI info: One Male OR One Female. They don’t exist at the same time, so you can just choose which branch to follow.
Cover:
Since this story is brand new [A few weeks old]… I don’t have an art cover for it as of yet, so it’s just something that I edited… for now.

Sure, I will start right now, if you want any feedback after I can definetely help in insta private :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll start yours shortly, too. :blush: We can each read one, then send proof… then each read the second and send proof! [And so on… just so that we can both be sure we’re honouring the R4R!]

Yes, ofc, also, since you have a new story, I can help with your art if you want.
I love helping others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you could give me your insta to send you proof is gonna be awesome

That’s nice of you, but I’m actually in line with an artist. I’ve got a slot saved for her to do my art… there’s just a lot of people ahead of me, first. But thank you for the offer, that was very sweet! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My insta is the same as here. :blush:

Hi :wave: I’ll do a R4R with you!
Title: hacker: a hate story
Cover:

Genre: mystery & drama
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hi there!
I will start right after I finish Rayna’s story.
Can I have your insta to send you the proof after I finish? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! :blush: insta: @denaxepisode

Thank you <3

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Gonna read it all this week as fast I can!!
Thank you too as well :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks!! :sparkling_heart:

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me.

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Style:* LL
Cover:*

Thank you for this thread, I have a new release also.

Title: On The Hook!
Genre: Mystery
Description:
One night of partying ends with you waking up in the bed of someone you never expected to meet. Can you figure out what happened, despite almost no memory of it?
Style: Limelight
Customizations begin in chapter 4
No choices as of yet (possibly introduced later)

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Hey
I’m up for R4R
My story details
Title- Hidden Weapon
Description
She was hidden from the world for so long but now she has to take the crown… how will everyone react when a non existing mafia princess becomes the Queen overnight…|ART| |CC|
Chapter - 9(more coming)
Genre - action
Style - limelight
Cover

Link

Ig - epi_swagatika

I will start read them all today.
Can I have your instagram please to send you the proof?

@court_episode

Hey do you want to do R4R

1 Like