R4R open! (Promote your story too)

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

I’m doing some read for reads and some promotion of my own story too. :blush:

The rules are simple:

1. Complete this R4R request form (so I can keep track of the requests)
  1. Send me a SS as proof as soon as you finish reading. via Instagram.

DO NOT PUBLISH SCREENSHOTS IN THIS THREAD

I’ll not start your story if you don’t send me the SS proof

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for the thread

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remember me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

4 Likes

thanks for this thread!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

But what can I do? I have no instagram. Can I message you in the forums?

1 Like

Send me a DM :wink::blush:

1 Like

Do you wanna do a R4R?

1 Like

Yea, if you like, I was just promoting my story, sorry ifs its not just promote your story and it’s only for R4R’s
If so do you want me to fill the form out?
I don’t want you to feel like I haven’t read the original message x

1 Like

Ok thank you so much.

Hi! I have two stories ! I am always up for a R4R, you just need to DM me that you want to do one with me, saying how many chapters should we both read (up to 8 since I have 8 with both stories) and which story if you don’t want to read both you want to read ! :purple_heart:
P.S: if you wanna read it anyway, since I promote it too, feel free to send me any feedbacks and opinions through DM or on my Instagram: @hijiko.episode

DEADLY TRIAL

Cover

Genre: Thriller mostly
Description: Kate wakes up in a nightmarish place… little does she know she is not alone. A deadly trial awaits her and the six other suspects. Who’s guilty?
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Choices matter, no CC, possible love interest, Limelight

THE WRONG MATCH

Cover

Genre: Romance & Comedy
Description: Married at first sight, uh? Seemed like a good idea until Maya found out that the perfect match she was supposed to be with turned out to be everything but what she dreamed of.
Chapters: 3 (on going)
No CC, Limelight, love interest

2 Likes

It’s ok, don’t worry. Is fot both purposes actually. I just wanted to Read your story, it seems interesting :blush: so, if you wish, we can do a R4R.

1 Like

Ok yea That would be good, I`m currently doing a few other R4R at the moment, But I will read 2 chapters (Hopefully) Monday if not Tuesday And I will send you the SS with some comments :slight_smile: I will not ghost you. Is that going to be ok? x

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

Bumping

Hey I would love to do a R4R. I will read 2 chapters and surely I will not ghost you. I will read your The Wrong Match. When I’m done I will send you a ss. You will do the same.
Title - Fascinated to you
Description - Shreya Xander Faye, I will ruin you in a very seductive way that you will never be able to leave me. You’re the biggest piece of my heart : Tyler Blaze Sullivan.
Author - Singerneha_05

1 Like

Sure thing ! Let’s do it through PM in order to not disturb this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok sure.

I will definitely give ss and i already fill out the form.
My Instagram- faithxprincessx

Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her?
Chapters - 4 episode on going
Cover:

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_