R4R? Ophetine and the 5 tasks

Hi everyone!

I would love to do a few R4R.

This is my story;

Ophetine and the 5 tasks

Description: When Kara and her friend follow two guys, they end up in their world: Ophetine. They can only return when they solve 5 tasks. Will they succeed or will the dark magic take over?

Choices matter, Limelight, CC for your love interest and the MC.

When I really love a story, I will also promote it on my Instagram and save it in my recommendation list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

X Honey

1 Like

Hey I’d like to do a R4R :kissing_heart:

Title : Loving Me
Description : A past plagued by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter! Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Chapters :9 (more episodes to come)
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6159603140460544

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and affects the outcome of the story.
Fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well), choose a male or female love interest and there are skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

The story also gives tips and strategies for managing anxiety.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.

If anyone wants to do R4R send me a message.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetings! I’m open to doing a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Nine currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Covers:

Hey @EpisodeHoneyy x3
I would love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:
I already saw your story a lot - especially back when the contest was going on.

Maybe we can do a read4read now? How many chapters should we read? :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in its own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well, and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes color) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 13 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

Ah thank you so much! Would love to do a r4r with you. Ive got 9 out, want to read 9 chapters?

Would love to! How much do you want to read? I’ve got 9 out.

That sound so interesting! I would love to do a r4r. How much chapters do you want to read? I’ve also got 9 out…

That’s how many I’ve currently got published. I’d be willing to do a 9 for 9, but if you’d rather do less I’d understand.

I’ll start tomorrow and post SC when I’m done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll do a r4r with you. Tell me when you start mine and I’ll start yours😊
Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

2 Likes

Oh my MC is also Kara haha :rofl:
I’ve added you to my list. I will send you a message when I start! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 for 9 is good! I will start tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sounds like a plan. I should be able to finish in the next day or two. :grin:

Hey! :blush:I’m interested in R4R! :heart:
Here is my story if it sounds interesting for you! :two_hearts:
Title : Set me on fire
Author : Lizzie C.
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes : 6 (on going)
Description : Ellen’s a young and ambitious girl with a bright future. What will happen when she meet HIM? Arrogant billionaire with a broken soul. Will she set his heart on fire or he’ll darken her soul? Story based on a true events. [ CC, ART, choices matter ]
My IG : lizzie.epi
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5894277082447872
Story cover :

Hey sorry it took me a few days! Work has been wild!! I was so engrossed in the story I didn’t take any major SC :woman_facepalming: I’m going to add it to my instagram recommendations. Lovely use of overlays :heart_eyes: