R4r or and reviews

Here is my story. If you read my story and give me a summary of it, as prof you read it. Then I will do the same for you. Here is my story.
Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more.
character and name customization’s available.

1 Like

I’ll do it!

My story is Glitch Game

1 Like

Hey I’m down for a R4R :smile:
Title: Skai’s Stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style:INK
Episodes: 4 ( More coming soon!)

1 Like

Hey!

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

1 Like

I read it. my prof is it is about a girl Georgie and she has a older sister pearl who loves to party and a lil brother named Cody. You are you doctor and the cover says game over. I don’t want to say any more because of spoiler alerts. Did you read my story?

I read it. My prof is it is about a new girl in high school named skai. She had to leave her old town because of her moms job. It’s her senior year. You eventually meet another character called Jay who Skai likes. I don’t wanna say anymore because of spoiler alerts.
Did you read my story?

1 Like

I read it! here is my prof it is about A main character (whose name who can pick.) she is a werewolf. Your in high school and you have a best friend and a close friend who you can customize. You get taken away by a guy to the pack and they make you queen. you are supposed to be getting married to a guy who is your crush. I dont wanna say more because of spoiler alerts.
Did you read my story?

Not yet as I’m very busy but I WILL get to it I promise

1 Like

Hi, my name is SarcasticGenie and I would love to do R4Rs with you; I tend to write a review for at least the first three episodes + overview and rating which you can use to promote your story to others and then, if I like it, I will continue to read on. I have published two stories, each under Mystery (sorry if you don’t like Mystery), so you can choose which one you would like to read for the R4R.

Ace of Hearts

Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338823238451200

Judge, Jury and Executioner

Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: As a lawyer, you take on your first and biggest murder trial which you are destined to lose, but what happens when, against public belief, you start to think that the defendant is actually innocent? Can you work out who really killed Emilia Reid? (Character Customisation Available!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5042025159065600

Thank you; I’ll send you a review when I’ve read yours!

1 Like

I would love to read both of your stories. I will give you a summery as prof tonight.

I’d love to R4R

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984
Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

1 Like

I read Both stories here is my prof Ace of hearts is about A teenager named Skyler she goes to school. The name of the school is called Morcastle. She writes articles about other people and puts them in the paper. Frank is Skyler’s boyfriend. You have A brother named Luke.
Judge, Jury and Executioner is about a girl (who you can customize.) she is a lawyer. You get a new case. It is one of the biggest cases at the moment. You have to defend a man who looks really guilty.
I don’t wanna say anymore of either story because of spoiler alerts.
Did you read my story?

I read it. Here is my prof. Black Betty is about. A girl named Betty. Betty has a normal life. She lives with her mom. Her mom supports her and is her #1 fan. Her best friends and Betty have a garage band called, Black Betty. You go to high school in California and you are about to graduate. You have a friend called Luke. I don’t want to say anymore because of spoiler alerts. Did you read my story?

1 Like

Yeah, three boys, Zachary, Alex and Jake fight over you except Alex has ulterior motives as to why he is getting close to you. You get to chose which boy you chase and how close you get to them during a game of spin the bottle. At the end, a character goes missing.

yes:) Thank you for reading.

r4r?
This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink
Link:

I read it i will message you the screenshot right now.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Yes. I’m so sorry for late reply. I’ve been caught up with my life irl

1 Like