R4r or just simply supporting me

Ok, so guys my story Deadly Interactions has just been released.It would be really appreciated if you give it even a chapter or two reads. Gems are also appreciated but if you cant…just support by reading am begging you! Send me a fan mail or two. I need your help guys

I know you wont be disappointed.

If you want to do r4r my insta is @mira_writes_epi

Here is my story description and link.

She has dedicated her life to being ruthless after one tragic incident. What happens when ‘he’ enters her life? Will he be able to mend her broken heart? Perfidy, love & lies await.

5 Likes

Hi there.I would love to do a R4R with you and support you as much as I can!(just a little problem,I’m on a break from Instagram so I can’t contact you there but we can speak here on the forums DM!

SUre thing! ANd thank you so much

1 Like

Hey girl, i am so glad for your story. I would love to do r4r with you and i believe we can help each other :blush::blush:.

This is my story:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

thank you love! I will read in the next hour! Currently reading a r4r

would like to do g4g

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

I would love to :hugs::hugs:. DM me to discuss it.

1 Like

Sure thing babe!

Ok babe dm me on insta @mira_writes_epi!

1 Like

Hey Mira-kay,

I already send an answer on your other thread. :wink:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/give-it-a-read-i-am-in-dire-need/581389

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 5 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Genre: LGBTQ+
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Can you dmme plz? I have so many people dm! Its @mira_writes_epi plz

It says I can’t message you unless you follow me. My IG is @jcwhisper.writes

link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5912360401698816

Hello to all! This is my first episode official story! I am kindly asking for your support. It is not easy to write a story and I gave it my all. Sadly its not getting the reads it deserve, Even authors like @author_little_moon and @Nessie_episode recommends it! That it huge! I will update every week! Infact I have 11 chapters ready! I just want to get a fair amount of reads. Please! If you ever just need to sit and read a story just take even a glance at my story! If you think its trash …feel free to dm me @mira_writes_epi ! Please just give it a minute of you time! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Mira-kay,

I will read your story and I will give some feedback if it’s needed. (More like a R4R without the 1000 screenshots… :clown_face: ) I send you 1 screenshots per episode… :wink: As proof that I read your story.
Did you also do some R4R’s??? What actually did you do, to promote your story???

The only thing you need to do is reading one of my stories. :wink: I will also give your story a shoutout on instagram (my insta: @angelwings_1983).

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2 (Will be revamped soon):

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Genre: LGBTQ+
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Omg thank you so much! I dont do r4r but SURE! I will read one of your stories (without the 1k screenshots lol) ! My insta is @mira_writes_epi! Yes feedback is appreciated! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey Mira-kay,

I finished reading your story. It’s amazing, hun!!! I loved reading it. The only thing I’d like to say is try to avoid black screens for narration (for some reason they irritate me…) Use other backgrounds or characters doing something. But for the rest… I loved reading your story!! I just wondering what’s going to happen when MC and LI meet. :wink:

Love A-W

Omg thank you! I am acutally reading your story rn (little star)! Thank you so much babe really appreciated! I will try to switch out black screens in the other episodes! ANd you will see soon! Updates in 3 days or evene less!

1 Like

OK So i read your story little stars. I have some thoughts about it ! I sent you a request oninsta so I can send you the proof

1 Like