R4R Part 2! <The Martins' Secret>

Part 1> Please check out my story | I can do read for a read

Hi guys! I am looking for more people who’s interested in doing R4R with me.
Here’s my story info:

Title: THE MARTINS’ SECRET (INK)
Author: Queen Cath
IG: @queencath.epi
Chapters: 9
Genre: Action/Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4750040316051456

What is this about? Watch:

FYI. I am working during weekdays.
6AM-3PM PST (California time)

If you’re interested, please drop your stories below and I will read them in the order it was received :wink:

Also, I have @Maggy 's Neverland on top of my list currently.

3 Likes

Let’s do r4r :blush:

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

1 Like

hi! let’s do r4r
Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight

Link:

The_Society_Vq_posterThumb_3hA7iMsZWV

1 Like

Thank you @TamiRose and @selvinachen61, I have added your stories on my Favorites. :blush:
I will get both of your stories done by tomorrow after work :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Hi queencath, thank you very much :grin: just tell me when u’re done and i’ll start right away

1 Like

I’d like to do r4r :relaxed:

Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 17
Genre: Action/ Adventure
Style: Ink
Link:

1 Like

@TamiRose I have finished up yours :slight_smile:

@selvinachen61 And yours as well :blush:

@KateB_episode I will go start reading yours tomorrow after work. I will update here as well when I am done :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi queencath! thank you so much for reading my story! I will read your story after 2 other story on my list! do you have any feedback? Or do you want as well? Just let me know love x

1 Like

I’m up to a r4r if you still want :relaxed:

1 Like

No rush, amore :blush:
& I so love your story :two_hearts:

Yea, sure! That would be great, drop your link here and Ima add it on my list :kissing_heart:

Here you have :relaxed:

Would you agree if we send a screenshot once we’re done to each other? It happened to me that other people don’t do their part on the r4r :sweat_smile:
Tell me when you’ll start mine and I’ll start yours :blush:

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve read your story till 6th episode and might continue later, I love it!

S__20602890
S__20602888

Also, sorry for asking this but do you think my story worth reading and might you continue it? I’m not trying to put you on the spot or anything, this is purely for my own review. Thank you so so much love x

@Kuroe.psd Thank you! Adding it on my list now :slight_smile:
And no problem with that, amore! You can wait for me to finish yours first before you start mine, I definitely have no problem with that :kissing_heart:
I will let you know as soon as I’m done.

@selvinachen61 Hi, hun! Thank you for reading mine. And yes, definitely! I apologize I am not good in giving out feedbacks but I must say that your story has a strong message and you should definitely continue it. PLUS, your story having the point system and the choices, added fun on your story and I love it.

1 Like

No rush @KateB_episode :heart:
Thank you so much! I will send you SS as well when I have it. :kissing_heart:

aww thank you very much for saying so! I too will continue your stroy! I love how savage Nicki is! and David is really cool and kind

1 Like

Thank you:kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@KateB_episode Hi Amore! :heart:
I have done 9 chapters currently and I will definitely read more later. I love the story line! Uhggg Liam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

@Kuroe.psd Hey! I have read yours as well, I got high score with Chase and Pat and 3/3 aptitude points! Love it Amore! :heart:

2 Likes

Here you go :blush:

1 Like