R4r Please read!

My story is called My loco exes. I’ve been working on it for a very very VERY long time and I’ve put a LOT of work and time into it. Whenever you do something like that and put your soul into something, you want people to notice and appreciate your work, right? Well, for me it’s like a waste of time, sorry. But nobody notice my story, I’ve tried so hard and nobody even gives it a try. I swear whenever you start reading it, it will become more interesting the more you read it so please, please, please just give it a try. I love to do this and I’ve finally wrote a good story, if I could say it by my self, it’s hella good, but I feel like even if I love to do this, it’s kind of a waste of time, because nobody even notice my hard work. Thank you, goodbye :heart:

3 Likes

Do you have a link? I’ll do an r4r with you here in a bit I have to run to town. I take screenshots thought out story and I give feel back.

I am interested in doing a r4r. :blush::heart: Do you happen to have a link? :thinking:

would you like to do a r4r? :star_struck:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @marshmallowo.episode

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::kissing_heart:
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as your own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 20
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!