R4R post! I NEVER ghost! Anyone up for it? Also you can promote your stories here :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BziowPyFhXCcHkFrqaJZ0eiACdutV8iT3YZ8AU0/?igshid=16xqdffk4a3ao
Hello All!
I would wondering If any of Youll Would be up for a R4R with me? I have a clear record of doing R4Rs and have never ghost anyone.
If you would like to Please comment below
I can read LL and INK (Although I do prefer INK)
HOWEVER my story has a LOT of triggers. It has the relevant TW, But it is a hard story to read… So Ill leave my details below if your up for it then please leave your details below :slight_smile:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Here`s the link

Trailer to my story, And trailer will take you to my Instagram as well :slight_smile:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

2 Likes

Would love to filled out the form :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kindly fill it :slight_smile: and I will let you knpw when I’m done with your story :slight_smile:
xo.

1 Like

Done it :), I would like to do more than 3 chapters if that’s ok? I can see you have 13 chapters. Maybe we can start with 3 and then increase it if your happy with that? x

Oh And I have started reading yours now

1 Like

Of course no problem :slight_smile: xo. !!!

1 Like

Awesome :heart:

I love your cover!!! If you ever want my humble opinion you could always put in a request on my thread!!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do an R4R if you’re interested!

Here is my story’s info:

TB%20Card%20cover
Title: The Balustrade
Genre: Mostly Action/Comedy/Romance, but has a bit of everything.
Style: INK
CC: Full for MC and two LI’s, limited for a 3rd.
Description: In a decaying metropolis stuck centuries behind by every measure, your side gig as a gourmet foods smuggler keeps you afloat. A fateful encounter with an alluring stranger revives your spirit and has you fighting for something larger than yourselves. Will you get it right, or be part of the endless cycle?
Length: 3, more coming soon.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558217421520896

1 Like

Hi hun we can do r4r if ur interested. If not that’s fine too :blush:

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Hello! If you’re interested I’d love for you to read our story.
Title: The Proelium

Author: PinkCacti

CC: No character customization.

Style: Limelight

Genre: Fantasy/ Drama primarily. Some romance will be included in the future, although it will be limited.

Chapters: Currently 3, ongoing

Description: Societal disarray, a seemingly perfect world inside a dome, and an excruciating training school. Valerie Castillo has more than a few challenges to face. Let’s hope she can survive.

Instagram: pink__cacti

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045585313693696

Cover: !

We hope you enjoy! :cupid:

1 Like

Greetings. I’m open to a R4R. If you’re interested let me know.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Six currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Hello Lovely! I would love to do a R4R with you! Ill read 2 chapters and then Send you the SS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lovely! Thank you for replying!
Yes I would love to as well,
I can see you have 2 stories, You ok If I start with Lost Summer Love? x

Hello Lovely! Thank you for replying I would love to do a R4R with you as well I will read 2 and send you the SS, It is probably gonna be Wednesday thou I send them through Hope that’s ok?

Hello Lovely! Thank you for replying, I would be happy to do a R4R with you. It might be Thursday now that I send the SS through to you? Hope that’s ok? x

Not at all :blush: I’ll start on yours soon. Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ok thank you lovely :kissing_heart:

That’s perfectly fine. I’ll get started on your story today or tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like