R4R Primrose Beach

Hi, would love to do R4R. This is my first beautiful story where there are LGBTQIA+ Love Interest options, choices matter, and different endings. This is a Drama/Romance/Comedy! Would love to also hear honest constructive feedback and read your masterpieces!

6 Likes

I’m interested. My Story is Guardians Of The Triskelion

I will start reading yours

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Hi :grin:
Thank you for this thread and i’m up for r4r :heart:
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Here’s my story!!

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

FULL CC, ONE LI, NO GEM CHOICES

Hope you guys like it :))

I’m up for R4R!

STORY NAME : Pearson Hart
RELEASED: 1st Jan 2023
EPISODES- 3(ongoing)
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Who doesn’t like drama….what would happen if the drama is in a law firm…!!??All that aside you’re just a young girl trying to make it in the “LAW WORLD”
LINK : Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM: Sharma_ep
Point System