R4r promote your stories here)

Hey guys!:blush:
Here’s my story
Title: Wrong Crowd
Genre: Romance
Description: Who thought that the son of your mum’s best friend has friends who knew about your family more than you? [Limelight] [CC]
I hope you will like it and write in my fanmail if you have suggestions or some advice.
Thank you):heart::heart::heart:

Write about your story and I will read it:
Good luck)

1 Like

ill check it out!

I’m open for r4r. If you like.? Let me know
This is my info
Name: Hearts desire

Author: misslibra3582

Genre: romance

CC: yes

Chapters: 3 (more to come.)

Description:Follow your hearts desire sound easy. But when Cassie and Jackson

find themselves attracted to each other and danger rears its head will they still be able to follow their hearts

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387474482397184

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

Hey, of course I’m ready :joy:
Thank you :heart:

:+1:

Hi everyone, i have created a new story which i hope you will all love!

Only_You_mF_posterThumb_GeObIpGY90

TITLE
Only You

AUTHOR
Nataliexox

DESCRIPTION
For you, saturday nights used to be sat indoors watching netflix while your friends partied. How all of that changes after one night, suddenly you become noticed, a socialite and taken by HIM. What are you going to do as cracks start to show and choices need to be made.

In this story, you can choose the name of you and your love interest as well as customise them both. I really wanted this story to be perfect and as exact as i could to the reader. After episode 3, you have some big choices which will effect the end outcome of the story.

STYLE
Limelight

EPISODES
3 (ongoing)

***please note that this story has only just been released, if there are any mistakes or errors please message me or fanmail me it so i can sort it out as soon as i can ***

1 Like

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

1 Like

thank you for this thread! :cupid:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 9 (To be continued…)
Instagram @marshmallowo.episode
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there <3
Thanks for this topic.
I would like to share my story as well :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in it´s own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well; and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes colour) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 10 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

I will read it :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks you for trend,
I am currently not up for an read for read but…
I’d like to promote my second story called ETV Shows and Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling !!!
My Story:
Author: Mona K
Story Title: ETV Shows
Genre: Comedy
Description: ETV Shows is an worldwide television channel and you meet all supporting and famous authors. You will help two british tv presenters interview to authors.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6221651033587712
Instagram: @monak.episode

Below you can find the information you need to try it out.
If you want another try to read in my first story:
My Story:

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

2 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush: & thank you my sweet @BEEBS07 for recommending my story :heart_eyes:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :grin:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

2 Likes