R4R! Promote your stories!)))))))

Hi, Episodians! This topic is dedicated to HONEST promotion of my and your stories. I will do R4R only under the folowing conditions:

1. I will read only first 9 chapters of your story since I have published only 9 chapters of mine.
  2. I will start reading your story as soon as I receive screenshots as an evidence of completing reading mine.

So, my story:
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
Style: Limelight
Episodes realesed: 8
My account on IG: @k_m_episode
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848719382085632
Short description; You have moved to the city of your dreams and got prestigious job. After a while it turns out that your noisy neighbor is your boss! Will you fall in love with him or hate him?

My R4R:
@Kalia_KC - “Live life dangerously” - doing my part (1 chapter)
@Hijiko - “Deadly trial”, “The wrong match” - waiting for screenshots
@Annarobbie - “Just another day” - waiting for screenshots
@Rand.Episode - “Love is always blind” - waiting for screenshots
@Vicky_1990 - “Silver blood” - waiting for screenshots

Finished:
@BEEBS07 - “Mum knows best”
@Matilda_the_lovely - “Josephine”
@Rose.xo_97 - “Taken: dead or alive”
@Shivali - “Ghost of Mona”
@Maya6 - “The star necklace”
@TamiRose - “Lost summer love”
@MissLibra - “Heart’s desire”
@Tekla - “Another high school drama”
@elleredd - “The return”
@gigistorm - “The witch prophecy”
@Krissstina - “Conqueror of my heart”
@Pending - “Silent whispers”

4 Likes

Open))))

Hello Lovely,

Thank you for the thread

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend or promote

@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"
Mum%20Knows%20best

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

2 Likes

I am adding your story to my list and waiting for your ss!))

1 Like

Ok I will read 2, Tomorrow send you SS with comments and then we can go from there, is this ok?

1 Like

Ok)

1 Like

Am I too late? I’ve already read your 7 chapters? Lol

1 Like

Send, please, again, the link of your story and ss and I will read more chapters of your story))))

Lol, who am I to argue! I’ll leave it to you to decide if you want to read it or not. No pressure.
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!

1 Like

I have read 2 chapters of your story))) Actually, I don’t like INK at all, but your story made me reconsider. :blush:This story is extraordinary, especially for Episode with bad boys, guys the next door, mafia and school cliche))))) :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:I like your story very much and it is definitely for adults :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Thank you so much!! Your fedback is awesome!!! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
Are you up for doing 7 chapters? X
And I’ll do 7 of yours? I’m loving your, I have been sucked in

1 Like

Ok, that would be great!)))

1 Like

Hello this is my new limelight story

Name: Hearts desire

Author: misslibra3582

Genre: romance

CC: yes

Chapters: 3 (more to come.)

Description:Follow your hearts desire sound easy. But when Cassie and Jackson

find themselves attracted to each other and danger rears its head will they still be able to follow their hearts

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387474482397184

Thanks lovely!

1 Like

Finished 7 chapters!)))

1 Like

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

Hi! Would u like to do R4R with me?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 15
Description: After their father’s death, Rose has to takeover the mafia world. But will she able to run it alone when her sister life is at stake? Or will love gets in the way? Betrayal, Love, Hate, War.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Hi ! I’d love to do a R4R ! I actually have 8 chapters in total so it’s up to you lol since I have two stories you can tell me if one attracts you more than the other or whatever :slight_smile:
My IG: @hijiko.episode

DEADLY TRIAL

Cover

Genre: Thriller mostly
Description: Kate wakes up in a nightmarish place… little does she know she is not alone. A deadly trial awaits her and the six other suspects. Who’s guilty?
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Choices matter, no CC, possible love interest, Limelight

THE WRONG MATCH

Cover

Genre: Romance & Comedy
Description: Married at first sight, uh? Seemed like a good idea until Maya found out that the perfect match she was supposed to be with turned out to be everything but what she dreamed of.
Chapters: 3 (on going)
No CC, Limelight, love interest