R4R? Promote your story here. Open for r4r *r4r with gems optional*

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story. I would love for other authors to promote their stories too in the thread.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R or you can post here as well.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: I’ll shoutout your story on Instagram!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me!

:white_heart: As for others who are just promoting your story please do give my story a chance, it might be too short but further episodes will get better!

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376

Style: LL
Cover:

15 Likes

Here is my story for anyone who is interested :wink: I’m open for r4r and g4g with anyone :wink:

Also chapter 11 will be out this week <3

Story Name: A Touch Of Heaven
Genre: Romance/Drama
Number of episodes: 10
Style: Limelight
Instagram: kvds_writes
One love interest
Art scenes

Description: Elisa’s life has never been easy. That is until she meets a mysterious stranger, who turns her world upside down. With her fear of falling in love, can she resist him?

Story cover:

Please don’t steal anyone’s artwork!

Link:

5 Likes

Hi would love to do a R4R
Story Title: Ever-lusting love
Genre: Romance
Love interests: 1
Episodes: 3 out now (4 on early access.) More coming.
Description: When your boyfriend request an open relationship, he naively pushes you into the arms of someone determined to keep you all to himself. Will you let lust consume you?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

2 Likes

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heartpulse:

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

1 Like

Hey 0Mina0,

Thank you for this thread. I already read your story, but I definitely will read further. :heart: Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 15 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hello! Thanks for the thread! This is my new story! It’s romance with drama and fantasy! Vampire’s love story!
Tittle: Taste Like Drug
Episodes: 9
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between you…
Cover:

Thank you, in advance!
For more follow me on ig: @theo.stories

1 Like

Hi, I just released my first story! It’s still majorly in progress, but I hope you will at least enjoy what I have so far

Title: Outlawed Lovers
Author: Natto
Description: Niiave, kind, and social Aurora moves all the way from Europe to New Metropalis, a seemingly beautiful city with her roommates and friends Lori and Garnetta.
Johnny is the reluctant but at times vice president of his father’s motorcycle club, the NMC Outlaw Riders chapter, where his father is both founder and president. What will happen when they cross paths? How will Aurora react when she realizes New Metropalis is not all that it seems?
Genre- Romance with dramatic elements, slice of life

1 Like

Hey! I would love r4r with you.
** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter
Cover

2 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r.

Daylen’s big entrance changes Siobhan’s routine. A new friendship blossoms. Everything seems to be going peachy but things get rocky when it turns out Daylen is not what he seems…

link -

I’d like to do a read 4 read with you and any other person who’s interested :relaxed:

1 Like

Ah! I’m not used to these threads :smiling_face: r4r with anyone that’s interested

Author Name: Insomia
Title: Halcyon (Only 1) (as in 1 episode out)

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R or G4G if anyone’s interested.

:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 8 (more coming)
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

My insta: @safi.episode

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:
I hope you like it

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Story: Assistant to my baby daddy.
Romance
Number of episodes: 6
Complete
Screenshot 2022-06-24 4.42.48 AM

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

GOD BLESS,
Hi!!! Thanks for all for reading my original post!!! I’ve since updated my book! Check it out! <3

I am interested in reading your or anyone’s story! :latin_cross:

Can you RXR me? Let me know! My story is faith-based and entails Christianity elements. (THERES NO CURSING, DIRTY TALK, MALICE, AND ETC)

Name: Fake Christian
Genre: Drama
Author: MadeNew
Description: Jesus didn’t die for you to be ashamed of him. So why hide? Watch as you explore a life of a mediocre Christian transform into a confident daughter of God.

Insta: it_madenew

Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

Point system, strong MC, Exciting games and choices, art scenes.

Title: Don’t Fall​ :blue_heart:

Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking to a new student with a deadly secret. CC/ARTSCENES

Chapters: Ongoing 16 published

My Instagram: @/sincity.episode

Cover: Larger cover

Thanks for the thread :blob_hearts: I’m okay with a R4R or G4G. Just PM whenever you’re ready!

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like