R4R! Promote your story here to share for read your story's!

Hey everyone there you can peacefully share with us your story and we can also help you with opinions if you will want be kind and helpful not any drama or judging

Let’s help each other and support
My story
Name of story : Princess of hell
Genre: fantasy, drama and romance
Something about story :slight_smile: Ri is normal teen till she don’t reach 18y and after her bday start happening weird things…
Cover made by me…

3 Likes

im down to do a r4r, im publishing my first story today!

1 Like

That’s amazing i would like to read after you will publish to support new famous author! :blush: Dm me anytime probably will have a different time zone but for sure i will likely to read so dm me with link of your amazing story

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Title: Secrets are Deadly
No. of episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Description: Cassandra is a girl with normal life, that is until the people she love are dead . Now it’s her duty to find the secrets behind their death. Just remember, secrets are deadly.

Would love to do R4R.

1 Like

I got you !! thank you so much and I’ll start reading yours now, ill send you my review when I send the link to my story.

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 16 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Thank you for the thread

Story Description: Coleen is just a simple girl who wants to turn her life around. What will happen when a feared leader from the dark underworld put his eyes on her?
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Cover
I’d also be up to r4r

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R with you! I really like your cover, btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have two stories to choose from!

Click here for the LGBTQ+ romance/drama story in INK

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Small cover:

Click here for the mystery/fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 7 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Oh my… Oh my for sure i will read them all! They look amazing and thank you!! :heart_eyes: They probably perfect!

1 Like

And by the way i love your covers as well and especially the art one! You have a talent!

1 Like

For sure i will find time for this story!

1 Like

I can’t wait to read them! They look amazing

Sure and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my wow did you draw your cover? It looks so amazing! I will read your as well love how it sounds

1 Like

For sure i will read! Your cover is amazing! Thank you for sharing :heart: i will happily to read

1 Like

Thank you so much, hope you’ll enjoy them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hihi, I didn’t make my covers, I’m not that talented :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Tysm :two_hearts:

1 Like

I did thank you so much :heart: i really enjoyed it a lot thank you for sharing but still love the cover art of forbidden love :pray:t2: it’s amazing

1 Like

No i want to thank you i found another favourite story for read i will make sure i will share with others as well :slight_smile:

1 Like