R4R//Promote your story

Hey everyone, I’ve created this thread to help people with their story and to do
a little shameless self promotion. So let’s begin :shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue:

So here are the options in payment:

Payment
  • A Read- Not just going on my profile and skimming through chapters, please leave honest feedback.
    And send a screenshot for proof if you can.

• Overlays/Backgrounds- If you do any of that sort that would great payment.

• Promotion- This is only for authors with a stable platform. I know it sounds like a a*s request but this does help a lot.

• Spanish Translator- If you’re fluent with Spanish, then you’re more then welcome to help me with my Spanish translations in my story. (So…if you do, you can skim through chapter 1 and go to 2)

*Other - Will be discussed through Pm.

I’m somewhat detailed into my work. If you want an example here,

Example

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

I’m a new author, testing out my stories. Please check them out if you’d like, I’d really appreciate your feedback!

Title: The Grace Diaries
Author: Madison Nicole
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Summary: Grace Woods is trying to move on with her life, but she can’t escape the story she has written up in her diaries. Set as flashbacks, learn about how Grace falls in love with Caleb and Carter, while managing high school struggles with her best friend Charlie.

LINK: https://episode.app.link/PQjNns5HUN

Sure, don’t forget to do the same. :heart:

[First Episode: TRANSITIONS!
They are very important. You can’t just have you’re character exit and then bring in a whole new scene. It’s important to include transitions.

Spacing between Charlie and her Bff need to be spaced out some more they’re right on top of each other.
This feels a bit rushed. She starts her day and in two seconds she’s back home right before the chapter ends.
I get that it’s suppose to be suspenseful, but slow down the pace.

Second Episode: Transition/fade out to flashback. That cut scene had me confused when I saw some Brunette in a bikini. Plus, Young Charlie keeps popping in different places out of nowhere. Either keep her where she’s at and use different animations the talk phone neutral or put @Young Charlie walks to etc.

Why is she Primp_condescending if she’s uncomfortable with the bikini chosen?
Then she reverts to the same outfit (t shirt and shorts)

Third Episode: Try to put Chapter 3: The Beach. You either change into your swimming suit in chapter two or chapter 3. Please pick one. It disrupts your story-line. Carter and Caleb are on top of each other in one particular scene.

If Carter is this Jerk, please show that he is. You can do a scene where he makes fun of her for the ball hitting her face. As in talking to her. That prevents the Main character from using too much dialogue and for the characters too seem more realistic.
The ending for episode 3 is a bit too quick, maybe after Charlie ask what happened. You can use startled surprised and the MC goes “I just got Caleb’s number!”

I also recommend, I just realize most of my tickets have depleted quickly for one minute episodes? Don’t let people think they’re wasting there tickets. Try to write longer episodes if possible. I won’t say much since it’s only the first three though. Plus, You say you’re story includes sound, but I have heard nothing so far?

Remember, you can cringe at my brutal response, but always remember this is to improve not to hurt at the end of the day. No matter who is reviewing. :heart:]

Hope this was helpful!

Currently 12 episodes out. :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/56307287679303680024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Hello there :blush:

Story Name: Trip To L.A
Description: Lilia takes a trip to L.A to go on a tour to a school she has always dreamed of attending to. On her way there she meets someone who will change her life forever.
Genre: Romance, with drama

Instagram : @tiare.episode feel free to come chat with me :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6674889603153920

Cover, made by me:

Don’t forget, you can either do the same R4R it just promote my story. :blue_heart:

Hi, I’d love to do a read for read or review for review! :slight_smile:

Author: Tilly
Title: Recovery
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Follow Quinn as she recollects on her childhood and teenage years, packed with drama, romance and a battle with depression.

Let me know if you’re interested :heart:

My instagram is @tillyepisode if you want to chat!

HEY!!:heartbeat:

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

On it! Please make sure to do the same!

Is this a review or promote?

can it be both ? :heartbeat:

Sure, but you must do the same. Or do a promotion of some sort.

I’ll promote yours on my IG!

Promotion is DONE!! :grin::heartbeat:

Going through yours now! I’ll message you on insta with my thoughts/screenshots! Thank you!

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Heya, are you still doing read 4 reads? I’m totally down for one

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually. Haha.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

Great, just making sure it’s fair, but we have equal chapters. Send a screenshot when your done! :heart: