(R4R) promoting episode story

My new story is out on episode.
If anyone is up there for R4R or G4G, DM me.

It’s very simple. I have 6 chapters. You read 6 chapters, I’ll read your 6 chapters.
Don’t forget to send me the screenshot of chapters

5 Likes

Congrats on publishing :tada:

1 Like

Thankyou so much.
Hope you can read it.

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey! I am interested.
Let me know when you read mine.

Cool! Starting now

My new ZOMBIE story is out now!
The cover art is still pending, but I’m too excited to wait any longer!
Please read!

Don’t forget to send ss

Congratulations

Hi :heart:
I like to do r4r with you
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Heyyy, thanks for the opportunity! I’ve published my new story and could do r4r for you!!!

Title: Macabre: The Game
Description: You are one of the contestants on a reality game show organized in a haunted palace which is known for many mysterious deaths. Will you beat death and win the game?
Genre: Horror
Instagram: @/stassythewriter

If you are okay with promoting, we can do it for each other! :heart_hands:

Hey! Everyone,
Recently I updated a new chapter of my new story. Hope you can give a read to it.

Story title : Little Grey Head LL
Author name : Shanaya
Author Instagram I’d- @shanayaepisode
Episodes : 4 chapters (ongoing)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Discription : Mafia Romance Ryan Garcia, is finding something that belongs to him, which is in the hands of Rose Edwards. Will Ryan get his thing back or will he lost his heart in the process?
Link : Episode Writer Portal
Is anyone up for R4R or G4G?
Have a good day/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m up for an R4R.

STORY NAME : Pearson Hart
RELEASED: 1st Jan 2023
EPISODES-3 (ongoing)
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Who doesn’t like drama….what would happen if the drama is in a law firm…!!??All that aside you’re just a young girl trying to make it in the “LAW WORLD”
LINK : Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM- @sharma_ep

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to do a R4R, and help promote the story, if you’d like to do the same for me!

Title: The Final Impact
Description: 5 highschool seniors fight to survive a deadly zombie Apocolypse.
Genre: Thriller/Mystery

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

I would appreciate it if you all could read the three chapters of my contest entry for the Unexpected Love contest! You can find me on Instagram @whatsername.writes and DM me for a R4R too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

New chapter is updated… Go and check it out.
Episode 5 is out now.

Story title : Little Grey Head LL
Author name : Shanaya
Author Instagram I’d- @shanayaepisode
Episodes : 5 chapters (ongoing)
Genre : Romance/Drama
Discription : Mafia Romance Ryan Garcia, is finding something that belongs to him, which is in the hands of Rose Edwards. Will Ryan get his thing back or will he lost his heart in the process?
Link : Episode Writer Portal
Is anyone up for R4R or G4G?

1 Like

thankya very much for this thread, i’d love to do r4r if ur down! msg me on insta @/violetdragon.episode if you’re interested! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Cover

Description

Where August walks, danger looms, and their name is the A Squad: dedicated to have him for themselves. Whatever the cost. That is until Noelle shows up, and she’s all for justice.

Tysm again! <333

1 Like

Thank you!!! Here is my story:
TITLE: UL: M(+)Y Complicated relationship
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
GENRE: Romance
TYPE: LL
SUMMARY : Just when you think you are leading a perfect and quiet life, a problem appears. Like Ynnes Martinez, a writer obsessed with inner peace, is forced by fate to leave her comfort zone, one day bumping into a guy more complicated than a 1000-piece puzzle. Even if in everyone’s view love means something else, they are what they have always longed for. Will they manage to pass the complicated stages of the relationship and complete each other as the stars hope?
LL,CC, 1MC - female only, 1LI- male only, sound&music, dressing games including INK colours.

The link:

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r!
Here’s my story

Title: Experimental
Genre: Fantasy, action, romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Style: Ink
Instagram: epy_gabi

Description:
Blair Calloway struggles to find her true identity, love, friendship, and a bond with a family, but little did she know that breaking out of prison would change her life forever

1 Like

Anyone up for a R4R?

Title: Pride Love
Author: Waxeye
Episodes: 3 (More coming soon.)
Description: After pretending that nothing is wrong, James decides to prove everyone wrong, and in the end, when the love interest reveals their true character, James discovers a new love.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like