(R4R) promoting episode story

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

FULL CC, ONE LI, NO GEM CHOICES

Hope you guys like it :))

1 Like

Hey dm me for R4R

what’s your insta?

1 Like

@shanayaepisode

1 Like

i messaged you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s my cover!

Dm for link if interested - also down for r4r!

2 Likes

New chapter is out now with a new cover made by me.

Story name: Little Grey Head LL

Author name: Shanaya

Episodes: 7 (ongoing)

Genre: Romance

Description: Mafia Romance Ryan Garcia, is finding something that belongs to him, which is in the hands of Rose Edwards. Will Ryan get his thing back or will he lose his heart in the process?

Instagram I’D: @shanayaepisode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

If anyone wants to do R4R or G4G, Dm me.

1 Like

Hi
r4r if anyone’s interested.
I have only 5 chapters available in my story:

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! If anyone wants to give my story a go/R4R, reply to this or PM me :purple_heart: Constructive criticism is welcome, pure negativity will not be tolerated :)) Feel free to send screenshots via the forums or my IG!!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like