!R4R! - Read for Read?! (Returning from a break)

Hello everyone! Recently took a break from Episode but I’m back and well now and wanting to do R4R again :smiley:
Happy to help get your reads up only if you help me! :slight_smile:

Please post and link your stories down below!
Here’s my story:

Genre: Drama & Love

Description: Your living the life of Zoey. Will you be able to cope with all the Unnecessary Drama going on?

Style: Episode Ink

Episodes: 13 & More on the way!

Unnecessary Drama By Miss Marie

6 Likes

Hey zoeymarzia,

Thank you for this thread and welcome back. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Great thank you!! will check out first thing in the morning! :grin:

1 Like

Same here, girl!! Just pick a story. :wink: 3 for 3??? I will send you the screenshots of your story by PM on this forum, after I finished your story.

I’ve only got the one story but i’ll check your others out! sounds good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for this. :blush:
We both did an R4R before.
I absolutely love all of your story. :blush::heart:
I like to continue where we were reading.
Story name: Avenge Me
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the true and secret that were kept away all these year. Human, Vampire. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-54 season 3 is now out. :butterfly: more to come.
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912
My Instagram is @daisyrodriguezepisode you can dm me here or on Instagram.
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I believe we’ve done a R4R before but I’m happy to do another one with my new story. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

like to do a g4g or r4r

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

1 Like

Ah yes I remember. I loved your story!! and I am still continuing reading it :heart:

1 Like

R4R sounds good! (i dont have any gems to give :pensive: ) But yeah can definitely do R4R will start tomorrow as I currently don’t have internet:(

1 Like

Yes you are correct! I’ll do another R4R with you :slight_smile: I’ll start tomorrow as I currently have no internet

Sorry I don’t have internet at the moment but I definitely will start your story tomorrow!

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Welcome back :wave: I’m the exact same!!! Thanks for doing this thread!!
Happy to do R4R with you if any of my stories interest you :grin:
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That is okay, hun. Take your time. I started reading your story today. I will send you the screenshots tomorrow. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll send you screenshot soon. :blush::relaxed:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for this thread. I would love to do r4r with you :relaxed::relaxed:.
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 5
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

1 Like

I’ve read your story before I think! I thought it was really good, I’ll re-read over it for you and send some screenshots as soon as I get Wifi at home again! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkling_heart: and I’ll be happy to check out “Behind Silver Eyes” I have already read a few episodes and it seemed really intresting so will carry on reading it and will send you screenshots as soon as I sort out my camera roll :slight_smile:

1 Like