R4R? Read my Magicka story and I’ll review yours!

Hi! Do you wanna do R4R with me? :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action/Drama
Chapters: 9
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

I would love to do read for read
So here is my story:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r!

Title: Blackbird
Author: Licorice
Genre: Action
Summary: Being her personal assistant isn’t the only thing Chase’s new boss has in mind for him. Secrets of the underworld begin to unveil, and not everything is exactly as it seems. (Male & female MC, point system, impactful choices)
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Review: Yes! I can also review yours if you want ^^

Link: https://bit.ly/365yrLB
Instagram: @licorice.writes

1 Like

Magicka: The Lost Wizard

This is my entry for the Magicka contest!

In one week it has gotten 40 reads and I need 100 to qualify! Please would you give it a read? I’ll read yours too! Because I need something to do during this isolation! :grinning:

My main character is Adam an 18 year old boy human, who grew up around Magical creatures in Magicka!

I have 5 engaging chapters that makes me cry every time I have to re-read my chapters to see if they all have continuity :wink:

so yeah please check it out! Thank you
xx

1 Like

cover art small|690x458

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5784396900794368

I’ll read yours!

Story: Magicka: The Lost Wizard
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance and Comedy
Episodes: 5
Story description: Growing up with Magical creatures sounds amazing, but what happens when Adam finds out he is a human, and no longer safe in Magicka?

Of course! Your story looks interesting!
I have a couple people ahead of you so go ahead and read my 3 episodes first. Once you send me your screenshots (all I ask for is the large cover at the end to show toy read all 3) I’ll add your name to my list! If you click the drop down in my OP you can see exactly where I’m at with my reads :blush:

Times choices?? Those choices make me so nervous but I love them so much! :joy:
I have a couple people ahead of you so go ahead and read my 3 episodes first. Once you send me your screenshots (all I ask for is the large cover at the end to show toy read all 3) I’ll add your name to my list! If you click the drop down in my OP you can see exactly where I’m at with my reads :blush:

1 Like

I love your cover! :smile: and yes you can definitely give me a review as well. You can never have too much feedback :blush:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I always get really emotional when I re read my stories and I thought I was the only one! Lol. But I love that your story features a male MC!

Yes…but choices are not that difficult :grin:! Sure take your time, I will send screenshots in private message and will review too ! I am starting to reading your story now :blush:

1 Like

Haha good to know!
Sounds good :blush:

1 Like

Title: Magicka: Princess Phillipa
Author: @gremlin.writes
Description: With her family home destroyed and her life on the line, Pip is forced to seek refuge in the human world, but fitting in is never easy; especially when you’re a Fae princess.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4773047833001984
Additional info: Contains semi-CC, multiple LI, multiple points systems, tappable overlays, semi mini-games, art scenes and more :slight_smile:
Would You Like A Review As Well?: Yes please :slight_smile:
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! I’d love to do r4r with anyone interested :grin:
Here’s my story:

Title: Magicka: the Rise of Darkness
Author: @Kuroe.psd
Story description: The era of peace ended with your treason. You’ll have to escape and find the way to save your best friend’s life. Along the way, you’ll make new friends and face new dangers.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5343815623573504
Small cover:

Hi! Thanks for sharing your story. I’d love to read it and I can certainly give you a review as well :blush: Right now there’s a couple other people ahead of you wait for their r4r, so if you could, go ahead and read my 3 episodes first and send a screenshot (all I ask for is one of the large cover showing you read all 3) and I’ll add your story to my list! If you click the drop down in my OP you can see exactly where I’m at :blush: Thanks!

1 Like

No worries and thank you :kissing_heart:

Hi! Done! I love it!!!

1 Like

Ahw thank you so much! I’ve added your story to my list, you can see in my OP where I’m at to know about when I’ll get to your story. I’ll send you a message with my screenshots after I’m done :blush:

1 Like

Finished your story! I loved that Lucy’s character was loveable and realistic, and makes readers feel sympathy for her and her mom. Each chapter’s length is just right, and the overlay uses are wonderful. My suggestion would be to manually code the speech bubbles because some of them were placed awkwardly, and as a reader who doesn’t do CC, the long customization part with its description of what we were supposed to do was a bit annoying for me :joy::joy: but overall, good story! The ending of chapter 3 was really terrifying :scream:

1 Like

Hey, I am really happy you made this thread. I would be happy to do r4r with you :blush::blush::blush:.

Title : Life in Demby
Author : Megz_episode
Description : The new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes So far 10
Style INK
Genre : drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842077707730944

1 Like

Lol those dang speech bubbles! I’ll go back through and correct the awkward ones! Sorry about all the CC in episode 2 lol I’ll see if there’s a way I can give the reader the option to reset Lucy back to her original looks or if they wanna customize. I feel the same as you, I typically don’t customize either especially if the MC has a name that can’t be changed.
I had to end episode 3 with a bang :smirk: even though it was a little Intense for me too! Haha.
But I’m glad you overall enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for your feedback and ways I can improve :blush:
I’ll add your story to my list awhile! If you click the he drop down in the my OP you can see about where I’m at with my reading. I’ll send you a message when I’m done with the screenshots I take of your story! :heart: