Thanks for the reading

Finished reading

1 Like

Hey! I finished your story! I really enjoyed it! :blush:

1 Like

@TLdax913

My Review for Dark Essence

+
Fantasy stories aren’t really my cuppa tea, but I really liked yours! You are a truly talented writer and director! The plot is really well thought out and the characters all seem to have their own identities. I also commend you for how much time it must have taken to completely create your own world with its own history. Not to mention, your directing is IN-CRED-I-BLE! I was so blown away! I also really liked how you got to choose whether or not Kadence chooses the dark side or the light side with timed choices. Your story is definitely a hidden gem!

-
The only thing I could really find to be a negative is how Kadence and Danick keep calling each other “Love.” Give 'em a new pet name or try to cut back on that a little :sweat_smile:.

Sorry if the review seemed a bit short- your story is pretty flawless with nothing much to critique! It deserves more exposure, therefore I will be putting it on my recommended stories page on the Episode app (I don’t have an Instagram for Episode yet, lol)! :partying_face:

@Loverxoxo

My Review for Loving Desire

+
Your story is really good for someone who has just started using Episode! Not gonna lie, I was expecting to have a lot to critique, but I really don’t! It was my first time reading a mafia story, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it! You did a really great job giving each of your characters their own personalities despite being in the same gangs, as well as having a unique plot! You really did pull me in! I also have to commend you for being excellent at showing-not-telling; that’s something a lot of new writers struggle with (and honestly I’m not the best at it either. I get lazy when I write, lol). You let the readers find out what’s happening on their own instead of flat out telling them the plot at the beginning.

-
The first thing that jumped out at me is your lack of punctuation. Having everything bunched together in a run-on sentence with little to no punctuation is really distracting to the reader and can take away from the story-and your story is great! Going along with that, I would recommend saving time cues for long lapses of time or major scene changes, instead of using them for going to class to lunch. I would use transitions instead. And one last tidbit is with zooms! Having a group scene is great for establishment. However, when two characters in the group are talking back and forth with one another, I would recommend doing a cut-zoom on those two characters.

By polishing up the above, I think your story will go from great to amazing! Thank you for allowing me to read your story! I’m excited to see where it goes! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

@Purva

My Review for If I Can’t Have You

Your story was really cute and I had a lot of fun reading it! I could see while reading that this is likely one of your first stories, or that you haven’t been writing for very long, to which I say: keep going!!! :grin: Writing is such a fun activity and it’s something that anyone in the world can do! As someone who has been writing as a hobby for 15+ years, I give you this list of advice:

-Get to know your characters before you write, and make them seem real. Anna worked in an office and was stuck between two guys vying for her attention, and was pregnant by one of them. What else should the reader know about her? Why did these two men love her and how did she come to have two men to choose from?

• Have a solid plot. I was having a hard time following the plot while I read. Anna seemed like a pinball getting put in different situations very quickly. By the title, I could tell that the plot should be about getting caught inside a love affair, but I didn’t quite get that sense while reading. Write a list on what you want to happen inside your story before you get to it- it’ll help you create more solid conflict so you don’t run into that pinball effect.

-Speak your sentences out loud. Writing better sentences comes with practice and experience, but one tip that I still use to this day is to read your sentences out loud (even if it’s just whispering to yourself). A lot of times things will make sense when you read them inside your head, but it’s easier to see our hiccups when we actually speak them. You can even find a writing partner to help you proofread (mine is my boyfriend, lol) as a second set of eyes can see things we can’t!

But most of all: DON’T STOP WRITING! As a teacher-to-be and a writer by hobby, I cannot stress this enough. Writing is the gift that keeps on giving and is a friend that will always be there. Keep everything you have ever written (I do, and I’m so glad I did!) to show you how far you’ve come in your writing journey.

Thank you for letting me read your story! I’m excited to see where your story goes! :blush::sparkling_heart:

Hi!!! If you’re interested, I’d love to do a r4r with you!

This is my story info:

Title The Pulse
Author ShannFergg
Descriptions Shan lands her dream job…But with that comes drama, scandal, and murder… Can she navigate her way through her crazy new life, or will she be consumed by it?

pulsecover

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

added! I’ll be back with a review soon! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

thank you ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for reading and giving tips for it. It was my first story so I wanted to know the review of what people think about my story and be better by that review

1 Like

Can you be my second eyes of set. I don’t have boyfriend and I am the only daughter of my parents and they both work in office so I am alone. So can you help me when I release my episode and check it and tell me your Point of view in fainmail. My friends do not like these stuff so please always suggest me and follow me and I will follow you back.

Fanmail*

Hey I would love to do an R4R if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Title : Enchantrix
Chapters : 6 and counting
Style : Limelight
Genre : Adventure
Description : Being born a superhero has it’s advantages and it’s consequences. Do you have the power it takes to handle whatever comes your way? Or will you end up in flames? You decide.
Cover:

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251258951892992

1 Like

My episode 4 is out please check it

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

Thank you for this thread.
Warning : After my 4th episode there are a few mature themes.
NAME : Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 10
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

@episode.huntress @nellyy.epi @Rose.xo_97 added!

Yes! I would love to help you out! I’ll help you when I can between my job and writing on here :blush: I’ll follow you!