R4R requests here

Hi, I read the full story. I liked seeing the evolution of Jess and how different people put her in their place.

:joy: I laughed with the scenes where Vince tells Dara that her food tastes like dirty socks, and when Vince was talking sh*t about Jess with the crook.

You did a good job, but you have to fix some speechbubbles and in certain scenes need to fix the directing spot, the character slides instead of walking. :hugs:

1 Like

Ohh yeaa, I noticed those people sliding lol
I’m just not sure how to fix that.
But I’ll figure it out and I’ll be fixing up the little things soon.
Thanks for the heads up though!

1 Like

You can fix it changing the “&” to a “@” at the beginning of the command. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi Kate!

I’ve actually read yours already :smiley:
I sent you some messages on Instagram about it, remember? lol

1 Like

@Beccabar @mia.cee

Just got done with other stories so I’ll get to both of your stories by tomorrow!
Thanks for your patience :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Soda!

No worries, do it when you can :slight_smile: I’ve finished yours, dialogue is spot on and your Jess is so deliciously bitchy at the start of the episode!

Wish it was longer tho, and the ending seemed a little rushed but it’s a short story so I get it.

Mia

Hi, no worries about it.
I read your entire story and I LOVED IT! I’m so happy someone recommended me this story. I chose to date Brian because he didn’t push you away at your worst and made you a better person.
Have you got any plans to write other stories?
I really hope so.

Rebecca

I’d like to do a read for read!
I’ll send you the screenshots one I’m done with your story!
Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija Jureviča
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

CoverMaker-1530470093021

2 Likes

Hey! Yes I saw it!

1 Like

My next story will be in the fantasy genre, I think.
But it will be a while before that’s released!
Thanks for reading Bad Girl Gone Good!

Btw, I just finished reading up to ch. 5 of your story as well!
The drama surrounding sophia’s death is crazy.
And I hope Aubrey goes for Drew over the jock if she has to choose btwn the two! lol
I’ll be reading on :smiley:

Yeah, I just wanted it to be 5 episodes and when I got to the ending I didn’t think it would be so long, so I condensed everything into half of that episode.
But thanks so much for giving my story a chance!

For sure!
I’ll get to yours by tomorrow and send you screenshots as well :smiley:

1 Like

I want it longer coz it’s really good and genuinely funny! Hahahah - maybe next story :slight_smile:

1 Like